What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW game 2 team

some11

Referee
Get rid of turdesco, half the problem solved right there. Fittler is weak as piss though.

Homo man69

Juniors
Can't believe some of the comments coming from the NSW head honchos. It's an attitude of keeping certain players due to past merits. They also seem scared of hurting friendships with certain players. Ridiculous of Gould to say Fittler would rather sink with the ship in game 2 than drop Teddy. You pick players on pure form and not what they've achieved during there careers.
Another gripe was watching the NSW dressing shed after the game. It was full of people. Freddy was walking around with a beer in hand and a smile from ear to ear. Players didn't seem bothered and were doing the same thing. I remember QLD losing the second game last year and the contrast was night and day. Nobody was in the shed but the players. They looked as though they were at a funeral. Just staring at the ground and no beer. That's what Freddy the idiot brings to the table

glockers

Juniors
Edwards
Campbell Graham
Latrell
Staggs
T'oo (on his normal side)
Hynes
Reynolds
Murray
Martin
Frizzel
Paulo
Koroisau
Klemmer

Cook
Leinu
Haas
Kolomaitangi

Pumpkin

Juniors
They should keep the same team other than Latrell coming back in and I'd omit TPJ, but I didn't want him there in the first place. He's a queenslander.

Chopping and changing the team is a recipe for getting thrashed. It ruins continuity and team spirit.

Wb1234

Referee
If Cleary is out Reynolds and Walker as halves

Cooke at hooker

tpj and young to miss out they are duds

Teddy
Too
Trell
Turbo/Critta
Fox

Burton
Hynes

Hass
Api
Jurbo/Junior/Stefano (Jurbo if fit)
Martin
Murray
Yeo

Luai
Young
Junior/Stefano/Jurbo Junior bench if Jurbo is fit and starts)
Frizzell

no wholesale changes.

Homo man69

Juniors
Burton/Hynes or Burton/Moses, should also have Cook on the bench. Hopefully Turbo is honest with Freddy about his fitness come game 2. I'm kinda pissed that he went into Origin not 100% and didn't inform the NSW staff

Pumpkin

Juniors
Hopefully Turbo is honest with Freddy about his fitness come game 2. I'm kinda pissed that he went into Origin not 100% and didn't inform the NSW staff
I am too but as I said before the match, even blind Freddy could see that he wasn't. Unfortunately, he had a great game against Canberra that fooled everyone.

Wb1234

Referee
Don't be simple. It's Nicho's team that struggle in big matches, not Nicho. Moses has played origin and failed miserably.
Nico is a dud vs Reynolds

let’s see if he gets picked and how he handles the pressure

some11

Referee

Nico struggles in big games
The reason people like hynes is cause he doesn't carry on like a f**kwit the way moses has on multiple occasions. It's as simple as that.

Nicho dominated at fullback for the storm and transitioned to the halves very well at cronulla in his 3rd & 4th seasons of first grade. Moses has six more seasons under his belt and isn't a worldbeater by any means.

Latest posts