What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Game II team announced

Raider_69

Post Whore
Lyon, Gallen and Wing still have to pass medicals right?

Jennings too i think
I cant see Lyon playing, i think Monaghan will come in for Lyon by tomorrow morning, Gallen's probably long odds but given the way he is with playing on with injury, i'd call him 50/50. TLL is on stand by for him. And i think Morris comes in if Jennings doesnt play

murraymob

Coach
jennings is in doubt.would be right for the game.But he may have to pass a fitness test Thursday.May struggle

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
1. Gidley
2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Cooper
5. B. Morris

6. Mullen/Soward
7. Wallace

8. Kite
9. Farah
10. Weyman
11. Creagh
12. O Donnell
13. Gallen

14.Wing
15 TLL
16. Poore
17. Stewart

That would have been such a better team but nope nsw selectors are either blind and stupid or just plain geniused

Raider_69

Post Whore
I find it hilarious that of the side, the only one dropped who isnt injured is Campese, who was responsible for NSW's only fair dinkum try, and also the only outside back not to miss a tackle...

I wish i could say i cant believe it but i do, Wallace retaining his spot :lol: LOLwut!

Special K

Coach
TLL will play.

No way Gallen will pass a fitness test. He played with one arm against the raiders!

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
1. Gidley
2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Cooper
5. B. Morris

6. Mullen/Soward
7. Wallace

8. Kite
9. Farah
10. Weyman
11. Creagh
12. O Donnell
13. Gallen

14.Wing
15 TLL
16. Poore
17. Stewart

That would have been such a better team but nope nsw selectors are either blind and stupid or just plain geniused

Retarted

Joker's Wild

Coach
I find it hilarious that of the side, the only one dropped who isnt injured is Campese, who was responsible for NSW's only fair dinkum try, and also the only outside back not to miss a tackle...

I wish i could say i cant believe it but i do, Wallace retaining his spot :lol: LOLwut!

Laffranchi?

Serc

First Grade
I've seen someone hint earlier that TLL plays a bit of prop - is that right Raiders fans?

If so, among other selections they have taken 10 steps backwards with this team.

Congrats QLD on your 4th series...

Big Pete

Referee
I'd love to see the critics teams and see why they believe their team would be better than this one.

There are some few eyebrow raising decisions but nothing too major. NSWs are always a huge chance at ANZ and anything is possible come game two.

The loss of Luke Bailey and Luke Lewis has obviously had considerable impact on the side and I believe NSWs could struggle up-front. I also believe the selection of David Williams and Anthony Watmough is questionable and I would've prefered to of seen Brett Morris and Tom Learoyd-Lahrs, two in form superior equivalents.

If I was a supporter I wish the NSWs selectors would stick with a 1, 6, 7, 9 combination for a series. I believe playing in front of a home crowd would've been a comforting influence on Gidley, Campese and Wallace and I believe they would've put in a better performance. That's not to say Barrett wouldn't provide anything to the side but the difference between him and Campese isn't that noticable so I question the selectors decision and wonder how influenced they were by the media?

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
Wow. Interesting team..

As a QLD suppoter, pretty happy with the side.

What I find hilarious, was before game 1, it was all about building combinations and building a team for the future. Not too sure how Trent Barret's inclusion could be called 'building for the future'.

But hey, anthing can happen in Origin, this we all know. And as a QLD supporter, treating this team with disrespect equals a loss.

Latest posts