What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Hooker poll

Ignoring the use of the bench, who should be the NSW 9?

• Ennis

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • Young

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Farah

Votes: 68 65.4%
  • Other

Votes: 13 12.5%

• Total voters

moltznmarshall

Juniors
Ignoring the bench spot and using replacement off the bench, based purely on the Number 9 jersey, who should be the NSW hooker?

mxlegend99

Referee
Robbie Farah without doubt. Keep the same 1/6/7/9 the entire series and give them a chance to build a combination. Only make a change to our spine if injury forces it.

Jono078

Referee
I've got no f**king idea.

Ennis' form hasn't been that great. Farah is good, but I think lacks origin toughness and in city vs country missed some shit tackles, he was kinda responsible for the Hinchcliffe try.

Id almost go Hinchliffe, I just think he's toughest and most solid in defense.

But no, I'll still pick Farah just for the creativity side, I reckon Qld would fear him the most, and he offers another kicking game.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Farah is easily the best all round player, but I do question him defensively and don't like the fact he is playing injured.