What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Origin side 2010

timka4

Bench
1. Kurt Gidley
2. Joel Monaghan
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Matt Cooper
5. Timana Tahu
6. Trent Barrett
7. Peter Wallace
8. Brett White
9. Luke Priddis
10. Brent Kite
11. Luke O'Donnell
12. Willie Mason
13. Paul Gallen

14. Luke Lewis
15. Josh Perry
16. Jason Ryles
17. Nathan Hindmarsh

please dont scare me with a team like that again, that sh*t will give me nightmares

MacDougall

First Grade
Someone remember this page and go back and see how many of them 'joke' picks end up getting picked. Then we can truly judge how out of touch the selectors are.

adamkungl

Immortal
1. Dugan
2. Brett Morris
3. Jennings
4. Lawrence
5. Hayne
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. Douglas
11. Watmough
12. Lewis (c)
13. Bird

14. Learoyd-Lahrs
15. Galloway
16. O'Donnell
17. Gallen

whitewash winning side imo...

league

Juniors
1. Dugan
2. Brett Morris
3. Jennings
4. Lawrence
5. Hayne
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. Douglas
11. Watmough
12. Lewis (c)
13. Bird

14. Learoyd-Lahrs
15. Galloway
16. O'Donnell
17. Gallen

whitewash winning side imo...

you're insane

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
1. Dugan
2. B Morris
3. Lawrence
4. Jennings
5. Hayne
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Tolman
9. Farrah
10. Weyman
11. Watmough
12. Gallen
13. O'Donell

14. Lewis
15. Creagh
16. Galloway
17. Snowden

ashee9

Juniors
1. Dugan
2. B Morris
3. Lawrence
4. Jennings
5. Hayne
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Tolman
9. Farrah
10. Weyman
11. Watmough
12. Gallen
13. O'Donell

14. Lewis
15. Creagh
16. Galloway
17. Snowden

based on form, i'd have tolman in the side too

Ladmate

Bench
To the Bulldogs fans:

List me 5 things that Ennis does better than Farah.

List me 5 things that make him different from the list that Tigers_are_Pro gave.

Waiting for comments saying I have sour grapes....just because they can't give me a list.

Vicious

Bench
1.Hayne
2.B.Morris
3.Jennings
4.Lawrence
5.J.Morris
6.Carney
7.Pearce
13.Lewis
12.Creagh
11.Watmough
10.Weyman
9.Farah
8.White

14.Gidley
15.Mason
16.Learoyd-Lahrs
17.Galloway

MacDougall

First Grade
To the Bulldogs fans:

List me 5 things that make him different from the list that Tigers_are_Pro gave.

Waiting for comments saying I have sour grapes....just because they can't give me a list.

Lol Ladmate you can give it a rest now, 90 percent of the teams selected in this thread have opted for Farah. Everyone who isn't a Bulldogs fan knows Ennis sucks.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
To the Bulldogs fans:

Im an Eels fan but Im gonna have a crack.

Actually, Iv only got one thing to say......Ennis has played in a winning Origin side. Might not say who is the better player but its enough. (Before you sook, I am in favour of having Farah in the team over Ennis)

watatank

Coach
It's not really about who is a better player between Farah and Ennis (they're both very good), it's more about who is the better fit.

Just to compare the two...they have different styles of play; Ennis plays more direct, works very well with the forwards and provides fast service from dummy half. Farah is more creative, a more dangerous runner but he often plays too lateral and being *just another player* is a tag that doesn't seem to suit him well. Ennis is for the most part a poor defender...Farah doesn't miss many but he has a tendency to get driven back.

timka4

Bench
so far my team is changing after every weekend, im just gonna make my choice after city v country

MightyBronco

Juniors
It's rare to see a Bronco fan also support NSW. Not to sure about Gids though.

Oh i go for QLD. Thats why i want Farrah and Gidley picked. Farrahs good for a few missed tackles resulting in tries, and Gids, well i do like him, but he'll be keeping the more dangerous Hayne out of his best position.

I also fear Soward as well. I cant really understand why hes on the outer, rep team wise.

Last edited: