What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW origin side.

Dragons 09

Juniors
Could make for an interesting second part of the season if our forwards spend three games bashing our halfback.

If Benny gets the QLD gig and Tariq gets a NSW gig, they are likely to be on the same side of the field. I reckon Benny might already be having some sleepless nights!

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Trobcevic
Mansour
Dugan
Jennings
Ferguson
Maloney
Cleary
Frizell
Cordner
W. Graham
Vaughan
Cook
Klemmer
De Belin
Woods
Bird
Mc Innes

Simon

Juniors
1. Tedesco
2. Tom T
3. Mitchell
4. Dugan
5. Addo- Carr
6. Bird
7. Maloney
8. RCG
9. Cook
10. Klemmer
11. Friz
12. Cordner
13. Jake T

14. JDB
15. Vaughan
16. Graham / Sims
17. Cleary

They are going to pick Teddy and effort face.
They should pick the fox.

So the remaining three you are tossing up between latrelle, jimmy the jet, dugan etc.
I think dugan will retain his spot he had played well for us.

halves..
Maloney and Cleary will be the pairing.

the forwards are interesting.
theyw ill want to pick woods. but he is hot garbage.
I would pick JD, Frizz and Vaughan and Mcinnes out of the Dragons pack . I would also pick cook.

I would not pick wade graham but he will get in there.

will hunt get the QLD gig?

ouryears

Bench
Did you see Bird last night? Is there a Maccas in Brisbane he hasn't been too?
There were serious comments about Bird being suited to the second row.
I did mate, geeze he looks like a forward these days.

He has the skills in some of the things he does, but he isn't what he was when he played in the GF for the sharks that's for sure.

No where near as elusive or dangerous this year.

Prob needs to shed 10 kgs?

Overseas dragon

Juniors
1 tedesco
2addo- carr
3dugan
4Mitchell
5 turbo
6 green
7 Maloney
8 Vaughan
9 cook/ McInnes
10 klemmer
11De Belin /Jake t
12 frizell
13 cordner
14 Sims
15 Regan -campell
16 de belin/ Jake t
17 cleary

Last edited:

possm

Coach
1. Tedesco
2. Addo-Carr
3. Roberts
4. Mitchell
5. T. Turbo
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
8. Klemmer
9. McInnes
10.Woods
11. Frizell
12. Cordner
13. JDB
14. Vaughan
15. RCG
16. J. Turbo
17. Sims

This pack of forwards is awesome. Big strong pack that will lose nothing when the bench players come on. Roberts for Dugan gives us a backline full of speed and good defensive skills. T Turbo on the wing is great for speed, high ball and kick returns..

Last edited:

ouryears

Bench
1. Tedesco
2. Addo-Carr
3. Roberts
4. Mitchell
5. T. Turbo
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
8. Klemmer
9. McInnes
10.Woods
11. Frizell
12. Cordner
13. JDB
14. Vaughan
15. RCG
16. J. Turbo
17. Sims

This pack of forwards is awesome. Big strong pack that will lose nothing when the bench players come on. Roberts for Dugan gives us a backline full of speed and good defensive skills. T Turbo on the wing is great for speed, high ball and kick returns..
Except for Sharon No 10

2010Dragons

Bench
I know it's going to sound selfish, but I wish no one from the Dragons makes the bullshit SOO EXHIBITION game.
Every year this EXHIBITION game destroys our teams chance to make the NRL finals
Injuries and players standing down a club game always stuffs our team doing well in the NRL comp.

Why can't they play the SOO at the end of the season?

ALSGI

Bench
I know it's going to sound selfish, but I wish no one from the Dragons makes the bullshit SOO EXHIBITION game.
Every year this EXHIBITION game destroys our teams chance to make the NRL finals
Injuries and players standing down a club game always stuffs our team doing well in the NRL comp.

Why can't they play the SOO at the end of the season?
Exactly, 1 game at the end of the year.
I love SOO. I live the rivalry, more so when Dragons players are involved and players usually grow from the experience but 3 games in the middle of the season is absurd, especially the dead rubbers.
1 game at the end of the year, is all that’s required.
It’s about the money though, like the bunker is all about getting a certain quota of KFC ads in rather than the game itself.

hewi

Bench
Just finished watching the ISP cup and boy oh boy are we in for a shock if we lose 4 forwards to S of O. Robson for McInnes no one else impressed me. Penrith ran throu them.

mickeylane

Bench
Yep we will be playing a full strength PARRA during the SOO series w a forward pack that may look like this and a bench that looks like below.
8. Latimore
9. Robson
10. LAM
11. Host
12. Leilua
13. Sele

14. Kerr
15. Lawrie
16. Allgood
17. Field

God help us!!

hewi

Bench
Yep we will be playing a full strength PARRA during the SOO series w a forward pack that may look like this and a bench that looks like below.
8. Latimore
9. Robson
10. LAM
11. Host
12. Leilua
13. Sele

14. Kerr
15. Lawrie
16. Allgood
17. Field

God help us!!

Agreed, even against Parra it will be very ugly.