What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW origin side.

MILEY CYRUS

Juniors
Cordner is overrated.
Woods won't be picked.

1. Teddy
2. Tom Turbo
3. James Roberts
4. Mitchell
5. The Fox
6. Maloney
7. Cleary (if not injured)
8. Vaughan
9. Cook
10. RCG
11. Friz
12. Crighton (if he gets back to 2017 form)
13. Jake Turbo

14. Peachey
15. JDB
16. Pangai Jnr
17. Klemmer

mickeylane

Bench
1. Tedesco
2. Addo-Carr
3. Roberts
4. Mitchell
5. T. Turbo
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
8. Klemmer
9. McInnes
10.Woods
11. Frizell
12. Cordner
13. JDB
14. Vaughan
15. RCG
16. J. Turbo
17. Sims

This pack of forwards is awesome. Big strong pack that will lose nothing when the bench players come on. Roberts for Dugan gives us a backline full of speed and good defensive skills. T Turbo on the wing is great for speed, high ball and kick returns..
Actually I think your spot on except maybe DUGAN for Roberts and the bolter being a 2nd hooker in Cook for Jake Trbojevic who may pay him missing out because of Manlys poor form and his.. I can't see Sims missing out, nor Vaughan, RCG..

blacksafake

First Grade
Just finished watching the ISP cup and boy oh boy are we in for a shock if we lose 4 forwards to S of O. Robson for McInnes no one else impressed me. Penrith ran throu them.
Yep, although I didn’t like look of Robson abusing his teammates all the time.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Just finished watching the ISP cup and boy oh boy are we in for a shock if we lose 4 forwards to S of O. Robson for McInnes no one else impressed me. Penrith ran throu them.
I just watched the ISP game and no one from our side really impressed me. I agree that Robson looks like he could handle the step up to first grade.

Coffs dragon

Bench
1. Tedesco
2. Ferguson
3. Dugan
4. Mitchell
5. Addo-Carr
6. Maloney
7. Brooks
8. Klemmer
9. Wallace
10. Vaughan
11. Cordner (c)
12. Frizell
13. JDB
14. Cook
15. J.Turbo
16. RCG
17. Woods or Merrin (toss a coin)
I have not considered Cleary due to his injury and so like the option of Peter Wallace at dummy half with a very hand kicking game to back up Maloney and Luke Brooks. Wallace can also cover for any injury to our 6 and 7 with Damien Cook on the bench as a weapon.

2010Dragons

Bench
I just watched the ISP game and no one from our side really impressed me. I agree that Robson looks like he could handle the step up to first grade.
I too watched the ISP game. The whole team looked slow,disjointed, riddled with mistakes. Come SOO time we are f**ked. Not 1 player in the ISP team looked like they could play at NRL level. If we lose our STAR NRL players to SOO, then we might as well forfeit as WE WILL NOT WIN ANY GAMES IN THE SOO PERIOD.
I HATE SOO.

Drag Queen

Bench
I too watched the ISP game. The whole team looked slow,disjointed, riddled with mistakes. Come SOO time we are f**ked. Not 1 player in the ISP team looked like they could play at NRL level. If we lose our STAR NRL players to SOO, then we might as well forfeit as WE WILL NOT WIN ANY GAMES IN THE SOO PERIOD.
I HATE SOO.
1. Tedesco
2. Ferguson
3. Dugan
4. Mitchell
5. Addo-Carr
6. Maloney
7. Brooks
8. Klemmer
9. Wallace
10. Vaughan
11. Cordner (c)
12. Frizell
13. JDB
14. Cook
15. J.Turbo
16. RCG
17. Woods or Merrin (toss a coin)
I have not considered Cleary due to his injury and so like the option of Peter Wallace at dummy half with a very hand kicking game to back up Maloney and Luke Brooks. Wallace can also cover for any injury to our 6 and 7 with Damien Cook on the bench as a weapon.
Insert Cook as 9 .Heard on the grapevine he's good to go. I'd also tip Merrin to go.

ouryears

Bench
I HATE SOO.
It's just one game we won't have them.
One bye and one weekend stand alone SOO game this year.

The ISP team looks shit weak, but it's poor coaching, if they had a decent coach we would see a decent team.

Coaches do make a difference, ask West Tigers, Rabbits and Newcastle.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I know Maloney is going well, but he's becoming a bit like Pearce at Origin level... He never really kicks on and grabs the game by the throat.

Somebody needs to tell me why Blake Green and Nathan Cleary shouldn't be the 6 and 7 for NSW. It's the best possible combination I believe.

coastiedragon

Juniors
Teddy
The fox
Mitchell
Dugan
Tom turbo
Maloney
Cleary
RCG
Mcinnes or cook
Klemmer
Boys
Frizz
JDB

Peachy
Sims
Vaughn
Jake turbo

TomRedVRiver

Bench
1. Teddy
2. Addo-Carr
3. Roberts/Dugan/Aitken
4. Mitchell
5. Turbo
6. Green
7. Cleary
8. Klemmer
9. Cook
10. Vaughan
11. Frizell
12. Cordner (c)
13. Jurbo

14. Gutherson
15. RCG
16. JDB
17. Sims/Graham

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Given his impact for SGI off the bench, is there any feasible reason (other than depth) that LAM can't be considered for SOO?

NSW could definitely use him.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
He's a Kiwi mate.

He's actually Samoan.

Au Mau has played a few Tests for Samoa, but if this was a problem then Frizell (Wales) and Vaughan (Italy) wouldn't be eligible either.

It's not as though international rugby league is particularly strong.

SBD82

Coach
He's actually Samoan.

Au Mau has played a few Tests for Samoa, but if this was a problem then Frizell (Wales) and Vaughan (Italy) wouldn't be eligible either.

It's not as though international rugby league is particularly strong.
The difference is that Ah Mau was born and bred and played all of his junior league in NZ.

My understanding is that even residency wouldn't circumvent that under the new origin eligibility rules.

possm

Coach
Cordner is overrated.
Woods won't be picked.

1. Teddy
2. Tom Turbo
3. James Roberts
4. Mitchell
5. The Fox
6. Maloney
7. Cleary (if not injured)
8. Vaughan
9. Cook
10. RCG
11. Friz
12. Crighton (if he gets back to 2017 form)
13. Jake Turbo

14. Peachey
15. JDB
16. Pangai Jnr
17. Klemmer

I like this NSW team because the Dragons only lose two players to NSW. Then we will lose Hunt to Qld and Widdop and Graham to England. I doubt Nightingale will make the NZ side however, 5 of our best players will go missing.

Latest posts