What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW players sign up here

Anonymous

Juniors
Bloody fantastic effort Genius. :clap:

All 7 in... crossed checked and the exits are clear. 8)

Thanks to all 10 players - the reserves were fired up as well.

Good luck to both sides and may the best team win...

miccle

Bench
Good luck NSW! Some great articles from both sides in there, and it's awesome to see that it was 7 vs 7.Bring on the verdict, it's gonna be a close one.

ParraMatt

Bench
i tried. Sorry NSW for throwing in paullyboy. No captain online so as vice I had to make a desicion. But Willow said no to paullyboy anyway which is fair enough.

Goleel

Juniors
Good effort fellas, great to see the sky blue get up in this one, and I'll be basking in this victory, heck, even if I didn't need to do anything to be a part of it! :)

Good stuff, congrats to El Coco on MotM, and Colonel as well for another top class article.

Anonymous

Juniors
Goleel said:
Good effort fellas, great to see the sky blue get up in this one, and I'll be basking in this victory, heck, even if I didn't need to do anything to be a part of it! :)

Good stuff, congrats to El Coco on MotM, and Colonel as well for another top class article.
I have to say that it was tremendous to know that there were so many players putting up their hand to have a go. Well played to everyone in the squad.

The Colonel

Immortal
Well done Captain, well done ball boys, congrats to my team mates. Great solid effort....

Thanks to Goleel for the kind words and well done to El Coco.... :clap: