What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Side for Game II

Bman26

Juniors
Before you all laugh at the team, remember how many of you thought the game one team was terrible.... Bellamy knows what he is doing.

smeghead

Bench
Different ball game with Price and Civo running the go forward and tub of goo Webb probably dumped. NSW because Qld's pack was garbage.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
I would have picked Simpson and it was no surprise when he was selected.

I also would have had Kite in before Fitzgibbon but he did the job in match one.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
The thing against Bailey and Kite is they are both milk drinkers. Simpson is a tougher player and better suited to the SOO arena.

Downie

Guest Moderator
haha Simpson. He goes great at club level, but he's only been back for a week and has been a complete myth in the rep arena. He'll probably have the same effect Tupou had in Origin I.

Sleep

Juniors
Lewis doesn't play in the backline anymore. He's playing half for Penrith but it's definitely not his best position as well as they're going. He's a backrower more than anything now.

I'd prefer Pomeroy over Lyon in the centres. Having Steve Price back is a huge bonus for QLD along with Lockyer. Price and Petero can both just about go the full 80 which is a huge bonus with the limited interchanges and is exactly why Webb will get dropped.

Apey

Staff member
Aw Tiger's fans... Here I was thinking you were upset because Buderus gets picked over Farrah, but it turns out its the rest of our players too :lol:

My opinion on Simpson is that he didn't deserve selection. However now that he has been selected, he won't let anyone down.

TooheysNew

Coach
Aw Tiger's fans... Here I was thinking you were upset because Buderus gets picked over Farrah, but it turns out its the rest of our players too
Beat me to it. It's either jealousy or sour grapes - I don't know which.

Wicks

Juniors
Lewis doesn't play in the backline anymore. He's playing half for Penrith but it's definitely not his best position as well as they're going. He's a backrower more than anything now.

I'd prefer Pomeroy over Lyon in the centres.

You are not just replacing just any backline player in Gasnier which is why they would be considering Lyon

I think Lewis is a better ball player now

He is also better in the middle of the field than Lyon which was wide open for Gasnier in the first game Wallace and Buderus didnt find him

If you are going to change the role like they did for King then Pomeroy would be better than Lewis and Lyon

skeepe

Immortal
Joel Monaghan has been called up to the NSW team to cover for Gasnier and Hayne. Looks like Jamie Lyon will only play if both are ruled out.

Tommax25

Bench
simpson, wtf
monnas on standby for gasnier over lyon, wtf
lewis not in the frame at all anymore, wtf

Raider_69

Post Whore
ive herd monaghan is on stand by for only Gaz
If Hayne is ruled out, he is one of three in contention, but it was stated that Monaghan isnt a sure bet to come in on the wing for Hayne if ruled out. However if gasnier is, Monaghan will definitely play.

Lyon is out of contention.

God-King Dean

Immortal
If Simpson is better than Bailey I'll... do something.

They should of had Laffranchi start with Mason on the bench for impact. If Laffranchi is known for workrate, why not have him play more minutes ?

Sides... Mason has been very average.

Latest posts