What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Supporters do you want to see Johns at 7 in game 2?

Johns v Kimmorley for origin 2

• Kimmorley is great! Give him another go!

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • Johns is the greatest player in the world, we need him. Pick him NOW!

Votes: 64 58.2%
  • Neither, choose someone else

Votes: 25 22.7%
  • I go for QLD. PICK KIMMORLEY PLEEEEEEASE! Please dont pick Johns...

Votes: 10 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mut

Juniors
Its half time a Kimmorley has proven to the mut what he thought all along... He cannot play origin. Not good enough. All you Sharks supporters out there acknowledge that he is an over-rated hack. He can play 1st grade great! But at the highest level he is left wanting deluxe. It has been priven in time and time again.

So the mut poses the question, should Johns be chosen for game 2 in place of Kimmorley or not? Or should it be someone else!

Woooo! Get some mut up ya!

Mut

Juniors
you judge this guy by one half of football

you have a problem

Well then F*&KSTICK what about 2 halves then hey?

It is 10:01pm Wednesday the 25th of May and the mut has seen Kimmorley make the worst ever mistake in the history of origin football.

Your are D.E.A.D from origin football Kimmorley, and you TWIZZLE have ended up looking like a wanker! You can have him Sharks!

The mut prays this imposter never ever plays origin football again.

Woooo! Get some mut up ya!

supermario

Juniors
hell after tonights performance by Kimorley i would rather see ben kusto play half back if it ment kimmorley wasn't playing !

Saint 60

Juniors
I dont think ive seen a NSW half back ever kick that bad...
and that last pass just topped off a good night for him

he did a few good tackles tho lol

Mut

Juniors
hell after tonights performance by Kimorley i would rather see ben kusto play half back if it ment kimmorley wasn't playing !

Kusto ha! I even prefer to see Rudder!

Nuffy

Bench
Kimmorley choked on the biggest game of his career.

What about his kicking game, it was diabolical.

Gower, Orford or Johns.......anyone but Kimmorley.

shadow grinder

First Grade
if orford plays more consistently the next week or so..then he should be..if he continues the way he has the last few weeks then no...

smeghead

Bench
Our forwards played their guts out in that first half to be rewarded with a pathetic kicking game and no direction from the halves at all. Very poor performance from Kimmorley. BTW was there anyone else on the field who could have taken that kick who kicks semi regularily this year

brenno

Juniors
Nah i reckon joey is a certainty for game 2 barring any injury. I've heard that Stuart isn't exactly a big Kimmorley fan even though some of the NSW selectors rate him. After his performance tonight, nsw need to address the 7 position.

thuganomics

Coach
Johns has to be their in my opinion. He adds the expeirence and can do everything Kimmorley does. When he plays against the Broncos that will be the key. If the Knights grab a win in that game you can ashore he will be the number 7.

Saint 60

Juniors
Peter Sterling just said *Its gotta be said..one of the best SoO games there has ever been* and Vautin agreed...God give me strength lol

BRING BACK JOHNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimmorley failed not just in that intercept but his whole game starting from the kicking was a disgrace!!!

ByRd

First Grade
JOHNS for sure, as long as kimmorley doesnt get it, he has never played well in origin.