What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Supporters do you want to see Johns at 7 in game 2?

Johns v Kimmorley for origin 2

• Kimmorley is great! Give him another go!

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • Johns is the greatest player in the world, we need him. Pick him NOW!

Votes: 64 58.2%
  • Neither, choose someone else

Votes: 25 22.7%
  • I go for QLD. PICK KIMMORLEY PLEEEEEEASE! Please dont pick Johns...

Votes: 10 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mut

Juniors
We really miss O'Meley and Mason.

The mut agrees with you. I think they were the difference. I still cant help but think that Ryles is over-rated! Topou WILL get a bench spot along with Watmough and Simpson and Wing. Ryan will go and Ryles needs a shot in the arm.

But gee we really miss O'Meley and Mason dont we...

gregstar

Referee
Physique said:
NSW had 6 line breaks compared to QLD's 2 and Kimmorly couldn't turn them into points
because he had nothing to do with them!
as soon as he started passing the ball - nsw started scoring tries courtesy of t. barrett

knights_maniac

Juniors
Whats Doing said:
The changes I would make to SOO 2 is to bring in Johns and Clinton and omit Kimmorley (what a surprise) and Watmough. Johns is a given but we also need more go forward up front. I would also consder Anasta for Ryan.
watmough played well. He shouldnt be dropped. One of the props must go, there was no impact and sting in hit ups. Clinton SHOULD be considered. Anasta should be on the bench. Simpson should NOT be dropped because he played well. Its hard to pick the team...but kimmorley is GONE, I think Ryles or Bailey should go, im not sure who. One bench player should go, probably would be watmough sicne inexperience, and Anasta replace him. He would be equivalant to QLD bringing on bowen etc

In:
johns
clinton
anasta (or me)

out:
Kimmorley
ryles or bailey
one bench (probably watmough even though he played ok)

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yeah funny how Kimmorely got a lot of blame, but Barrett didnt i thought he came up with some shocking players tonight.

Need some more props. I agree we are missing O'Meley and Mason, need some good impact off the bench.

Stranger

Coach
Bailey played well

Ohh so by ur sayings knights_maniac whos playing prop exactly? :lol: think before you type

SaintTPP

First Grade
How do u expect someone who plays for a club that has never won a Grand Final, to perform at SOO, absolultley disgraceful.

Parraren

Bench
Godz Illa said:
If Johns is deemed not ready, I'd go

6. Anasta
7. Barrett

Yep, I agree.

Barrett has shown in the past he can perform for NSW at halfback and Anasta is in the best form of his career and deserves a shot. Gower is another option depending on form over the next few weeks.

gregstar

Referee
how's freddy feeling?
7 - barrett
6 - fittler

of course, if johns is fit.......

7 - johns
6 - barrett

gregstar

Referee
Red V said:
How do u expect someone who plays for a club that has never won a Grand Final, to perform at SOO, absolultley disgraceful.
however let's not forget he won the clive churchill medal for a particular grand final ;-)

Saint 60

Juniors
lol i was gunner say get Stevens back again to help with the prop troubles...
ill shut up now...

What annoys me is Coaches constantly take Buderus off and stick Wing in..Buderus(C) is an 80 minute player..Wing is a good player dont get me wrong, both are workers and there should be another way to get Wing on without taking buderus off...

Kimmorley is a club and Pommie player, he cant play SoO well.

innsaneink

Referee
Mut said:
Watmough was superb along with Simpson from the bench. Was Ryan playing? The mut didnt notice? Wing was the best bench player though, was sublime in defence.

The mut would not bring in Clinton because he cannot move laterally in defence. The mut would drop Ryles to the bench but i dont think that there are many other options after that? Wish Nutley was a New South Welsman, he would get a gig next game!

You originnally in the first post in this thread give Kimmorley heaps, and yeah he didnt play well, but here you show clearly why.

The forwards didnt aim up. Ryles Ryan Kennedy and Buderus were outplayed.
There lies the problem, no platform laid for the blues backs.

mickdo

Coach
I think it shows how lucky Qld were...
- Had 60% possesion in the first half
- Kimmorley played like dogs balls
- Slater blatantly knocks on and gets given a try, but Rooney is denied from about as likely a situation
- Qld can only win in extra time from another Kimmorley shocker :lol: