What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

Valheru

Coach
Lol at anyone who supports Pearce and calls Woods, Merrin, Tamou, Jennings, Jackson, Farah etc duds. Any of then would be a million times more bearable then Pearce.

Well i assume for you, pearce would be a 0 on the bearable scale. 1 million times 0 is still 0.

Say what you want about Pearce but at least he is in sensational form and the best performed NSW player in his position this year. You can't say that about the other names.

Well i assume for you, pearce would be a 0 on the bearable scale. 1 million times 0 is still 0.

Say what you want about Pearce but at least he is in sensational form and the best performed NSW player in his position this year. You can't say that about the other names.
I'd rather pick players who have performed well on the biggest stage rather then a guy who's played well in few NRL games while failing over and over in Origin.

Just so you know, all those playeds besides Jackson have played for Australia and most of them have been a part of a winning origin team.

Valheru

Coach
I'd rather pick players who have performed well on the biggest stage rather then a guy who's played well in few NRL games while failing over and over in Origin.

Just so you know, all those playeds besides Jackson have played for Australia and most of them have been a part of a winning origin team.

So which player would you choose based on your own criteria of a good origin performances lieu of club form?

There is no one else.

DiegoNT

First Grade

Josh Jackson has played for australia

jargan83

Coach
If that leaked side is accurate we deserve to get flogged.

Qld will lose a dead rubber game 3 after being on the piss all week in camp and then the same selections will get a run next year.

I've been saying for years that if we want change we'll have to do it ourselves. Someone needs to take the initiative and visit NSWRL headquarters with a gun.

Life's Good

Coach
I'd prefer
1. James Tedesco
2. Nathan Ross
3. Josh Dugan
4. Jarryd Hayne
5. Semi Radradra
6. Cody Walker
7. Mitchell Moses
8. Aaron Woods
9. Josh Reynolds
10. Russell Packer
11. Joseph Tapine
12. Anthony Watmough
13. Jack Bird

Need a team of loyal and dedicated players. All playing for the same cause.
This is a p*sstake for sure?? Packer & Tapine are Kiwis, Watmough is retired. Anyway....