What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW team lists and insults thread 2018

Clifferd

Coach
technically, he f**ked up morgan as they opposed each other

you'd think he's in the mix. but he's on Maloney's side. we seem to have several left-sided halves doing well such as these two + walker and keary. not enough right-sided - reynolds and cleary. i wouldn't be at all surprised if Reynolds gets selected, particularly if he does well against the Steelers this weekend. i still think he's a game manager rather than a game breaker, but it depends on what Freddy is after I suppose

You’d think Maloney is a lock in at this stage, however we need to be careful with who he partners. IE Maloney is capable of the odd brain dead play from time to time but at the same time is a winner

Brooks also fits that mould where he can pull off brilliance followed by total brain farts

Clearly and Green might be the most composed players to partner Maloney, so we’ll see

Brooks v Maloney/Cleary next thUrsday, I think the winner gets a huge say in who will be there

TheFrog

Coach
lol so Jackson shouldn't play because of his 'continual failure at Origin' but Klemmer should be in? pfft
The Bulldogs have won 2 from 9. They have half the incumbent NSW pack. If you pick them all, they are much less than a 2 in 9 chance of winning, as Qld are a better side than those that have been beating the Bulldogs. So if you pick any of them at all, you pick the one who's going well. That is Klemmer.

Springs09

Juniors
The Bulldogs have won 2 from 9. They have half the incumbent NSW pack. If you pick them all, they are much less than a 2 in 9 chance of winning, as Qld are a better side than those that have been beating the Bulldogs. So if you pick any of them at all, you pick the one who's going well. That is Klemmer.

I'd pick none of them.

:joy: Immature people relating to your tantrum says more about them than me.

If this is the best you're capable of in terms of maturity and intelligence, I truly feel sorry for you mate.

You can try all the petty insults you want. It just makes me pity you more.
You're actually insane.

- You already conceded and now you've shifted your attack on the person making the argument rather then the argument itself.

- Other people on here are calling you out yet in your mind they're all wrong.

- You say you won't debate me again because of your personal feelings towards me yet you continue attacking me and think of yourself as someone on a superior playing field.

Please find that psychiatrist because you need A LOT of help.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
You're actually insane.

- You already conceded and now you've shifted your attack on the person making the argument rather then the argument itself.

- Other people on here are calling you out yet in your mind they're all wrong.

- You say you won't debate me again because of your personal feelings towards me yet you continue attacking me and think of yourself as someone on a superior playing field.

Please find that psychiatrist because you need A LOT of help.
I'm not attacking you dude. That's your insecurity shining through again.

I genuinely feel sorry for you.

I'm not attacking you dude. That's your insecurity shining through again.

I genuinely feel sorry for you.
Have you seen the stuff you've been saying to me? In what world isn't that an attack on the person making the argument? In a debate you have to engage the argument and attack that rather then what you perceive of the person making the argument. I've already told you this so many times but it's not registering for some reason.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Have you seen the stuff you've been saying to me? In what world isn't that an attack on the person making the argument? In a debate you have to engage the argument and attack that rather then what you perceive of the person making the argument. I've already told you this so many times but it's not registering for some reason.
You're a hypocrite dude.

If you followed your own advice on debating, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

You got snarky and I childish, I called you on it and you threw a tantrum.

Now you're getting super insecure and kicking and squealing, refusing to acknowledge your own behaviour. To the point where now you're trying to take the moral high ground.

Squealing, ":sob: Noooo, I can't do anything wrong. :sob: No. I won :sob: I won :sob: I won :sob: Just accept it and and validate me so I don't have to acknowledge my own faults because my fragile little ego can't cope with it :sob:"

Get over yourself mate. Follow your own advice next time you try to debate someone.

Then people might actually talk to you and you won't be so desperate for attention that you have to resort to this shit.

Whatever's happened in your life to make you this needy and insecure, I'm sorry. But I'm not your doctor.

Find someone else to feed your need for attention and validation.

You're a hypocrite dude.

If you followed your own advice on debating, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

You got snarky and I childish, I called you on it and you threw a tantrum.

Now you're getting super insecure and kicking and squealing, refusing to acknowledge your own behaviour. To the point where now you're trying to take the moral high ground.

Squealing, ":sob: Noooo, I can't do anything wrong. :sob: No. I won :sob: I won :sob: I won :sob: Just accept it and and validate me so I don't have to acknowledge my own faults because my fragile little ego can't cope with it :sob:"

Get over yourself mate. Follow your own advice next time you try to debate someone.

Then people might actually talk to you and you won't be so desperate for attention that you have to resort to this shit.

Whatever's happened in your life to make you this needy and insecure, I'm sorry. But I'm not your doctor.

Find someone else to feed your need for attention and validation.
You keep repeating yourself over and over and over again even though I've clearly told you that my initial response was not a snarky one - I even justified it and explained myself about that which you haven't even replied to, you completely ignored because you had nothing to counter it. It wasn't a snarky response and if you want we engage in a debate about that?

I've won this debate, that's the entire point of a debate, one person wins and one person loses and we get to the truth which both parties should acknowledge - this you haven't. You conceded your argument, you lost so be gracious in your defeat and accept the truth.

I've been on this forum for almost a decade, you've only been on here for a little over 6 months. Over the years I've engaged in debates with multiple people without any issues, the fact that you believe I can't do, taking into consideration the evidence at hand just shows how delusional you are. Those two other posters that called you out before, I've engaged in debates with them over the years, we have our differences in options but atleast we've found common ground in our opinion of you. You're like that one guy who would drive on the wrong side of the road and think everyone else is going the wrong way.

I don't know what you suffer from, all I have to wonder is were you dropped on your head as a baby?

Rabbitoad

Juniors
You keep repeating yourself over and over and over again even though I've clearly told you that my initial response was not a snarky one - I even justified it and explained myself about that which you haven't even replied to, you completely ignored because you had nothing to counter it. It wasn't a snarky response and if you want we engage in a debate about that?

I've won this debate, that's the entire point of a debate, one person wins and one person loses and we get to the truth which both parties should acknowledge - this you haven't. You conceded your argument, you lost so be gracious in your defeat and accept the truth.

I've been on this forum for almost a decade, you've only been on here for a little over 6 months. Over the years I've engaged in debates with multiple people without any issues, the fact that you believe I can't do, taking into consideration the evidence at hand just shows how delusional you are. Those two other posters that called you out before, I've engaged in debates with them over the years, we have our differences in options but atleast we've found common ground in our opinion of you. You're like that one guy who would drive on the wrong side of the road and think everyone else is going the wrong way.

I don't know what you suffer from, all I have to wonder is were you dropped on your head as a baby?
Sweet tantrum mate.

If you truly thought you'd won the debate, you wouldn't be insecurely begging me to validate that claim.

Grow up. When you're capable of having a conversation like an adult, get back to me, but this is f**king pathetic.

You're an adult. Act like it.

ArmyVet

Juniors
I really don't care because I'm a QLDer, but this side would really trouble us. I think across the park in the past years NSW has lacked speed and speed, especially around the ruck has always troubled QLD. You want impact from your bench I think this bench has that. Also, time for some changes, these guys out wide have enough NRL experience now, and plenty of speed and flare to burn, I left Jennings in there as I really don't think there is anyone else better right now and he's always been a solid performer.
Thank you in advance to the haters lol.

1. James Tedesco
2. Latrell Mitchell
3. Michael Jennings
4. James Roberts
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. James Maloney
7. Luke Brooks
8. David Klemmer
9. Damien Cook
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Jake Trbojevic
13. Wade Graham

14. Tyson Frizzel
15. Junior Paulo
16. Reegan Campbell-Gillard
17. Luke Keary

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I really don't care because I'm a QLDer, but this side would really trouble us. I think across the park in the past years NSW has lacked speed and speed, especially around the ruck has always troubled QLD. You want impact from your bench I think this bench has that. Also, time for some changes, these guys out wide have enough NRL experience now, and plenty of speed and flare to burn, I left Jennings in there as I really don't think there is anyone else better right now and he's always been a solid performer.

1. James Tedesco
2. Latrell Mitchell
3. Michael Jennings
4. James Roberts
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. James Maloney
7. Luke Brooks
8. David Klemmer
9. Damien Cook
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Jake Trbojevic
13. Wade Graham

14. Tyson Frizzel
15. Junior Paulo
17. Luke Keary
Jennings recently said he was sticking with Tonga mate

SBD82

Coach
Gotta disagree on Pearce mate. His kicking and passing games are well below par for a first grade half back and he has no organizational skills at all.

That's why he goes missing under pressure
I have to disagree. Pearce's passing and kicking games have been consistently good over many years. He is an NRL quality half.

What separates him from the great halfs, and the reason that I don't want him anywhere near a blues jersey, is his ability to perform under fatigue. He just goes to water.

Spot On

Coach

1. James Tedesco
2. Latrell Mitchell
3. Michael Jennings
4. James Roberts
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. James Maloney
7. Luke Brooks
8. David Klemmer
9. Damien Cook
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Jake Trbojevic
13. Wade Graham

14. Tyson Frizzel
15. Junior Paulo
17. Luke Keary

I do believe that backline would be responsible for a lot of points - for QLD.

It amazes me the Jack de Belin is not first picked in more sides in this thread.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I have to disagree. Pearce's passing and kicking games have been consistently good over many years. He is an NRL quality half.

What separates him from the great halfs, and the reason that I don't want him anywhere near a blues jersey, is his ability to perform under fatigue. He just goes to water.
Hmm, okay I don't think we'll agree in this one mate.

The three things I actually give him credit for are his fitness, his running game and his defence

OldPanther

Coach
Hmm, okay I don't think we'll agree in this one mate.

The three things I actually give him credit for are his fitness, his running game and his defence

His decision making is terrible though. Most likely a product of being in a Roosters systems specifically designed for him and not having any free thinking encouraged.

Sweet tantrum mate.

If you truly thought you'd won the debate, you wouldn't be insecurely begging me to validate that claim.

Grow up. When you're capable of having a conversation like an adult, get back to me, but this is f**king pathetic.

You're an adult. Act like it.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS

- in a debate there is a winner and a loser

Understand?

- there are several ways of winning a debate, one of which is quitting.

Still following?

- you stated you will refuse to engage me

Right?

- that means you've left the debate

Yes?

- that means you've quit

Almost there!

- that means I won

Also

- means you lose

WELL DONE IF YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR!

When someone loses the honourable thing to do is to be gracious in defeat and accept it - this you didn't and me pointing out the fact isn't me begging or asking for your validation but to bring it to your attention.

You can call me childish, insecure or whatever you want - that doesn't matter! That's got nothing to do with the debate, the only time you can really use someone's character against them is in court and that's when they're questioning their character and weather they're fit to give evidence.

- You don't have to like me to debate with me.

Understand right?

- saying that you refuse to continue debating me on the basis of my character is not an argument.

Yeah?

I hope you get this through, I've broke it down as simple as I possibly could. Even a 5 year old should be able to understand this.

1. James Tedesco
2. Latrell Mitchell
3. Michael Jennings
4. James Roberts
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. James Maloney
7. Luke Brooks
8. David Klemmer
9. Damien Cook
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Jake Trbojevic
13. Wade Graham

14. Tyson Frizzel
15. Junior Paulo
17. Luke Keary

Shouldn't those two be the other way around?

I'm a fan of Wade Graham but I wouldnt have him in the side because he's been injured for a little while now, if he was fit he would have easily made my side.

Also take Jennings out, he's not available for selection