What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nth Qld Cowboys vs Parramatta Eels -- Live Updates *spoilers*

Stagger eel

Staff member
innsaneink said:
Havent read the entire thread, its no doubt been mentioned already - where was Tim Smith in the 2nd half?
Went missing big time.

it's very difficult without any big boppers and the forwards that are playing are actually playing injured..even your champion halves would have done jack behind that pack.

innsaneink

Referee
eelavation said:
it's very difficult without any big boppers and the forwards that are playing are actually playing injured..even your champion halves would have done jack behind that pack.

No need to sprout the obvious, but he was even more evidently lacking than that of any half ive seen behind a beaten pack, and ive watched plenty beaten packs this year

He couldve done more, there were sets I noticed in the 2nd half he didnt handle at all.

Morrisons runaround with Riddell is a clear indictaion.

LESStar58

Referee
I'm salivating at the prospect of Storm vs Parra in the first week of the finals!

Bring it on!

balmainbenny said:
Everybody is kicking parra while they are down. Injuries are killing them, not bad form. They have made an admirable effort to get this far after their poor start. Every parra fan should be proud, no matter what they do from here.

:clap: :clap: :clap: .. well said BB

Lower Grade Results from Yesterday:

Premier League:
Parramatta 50 – Norths 4

Jersey Flegg:
Parramatta 4 - Norths 28

eelsta

Bench
balmainbenny said:
Everybody is kicking parra while they are down. Injuries are killing them, not bad form. They have made an admirable effort to get this far after their poor start. Every parra fan should be proud, no matter what they do from here.

I am very proud :D of them and yes next week will more than likely it will all end but thats life!!!

Bazal

Post Whore
effnic said:
I blame parra's injuries. Not JT.

Injuries have played a huge part, but when your replacements play like girls there is only one possible result. We have plenty of forwards but for whatever reason they weren't picked. I'm not going to have a go at JT, however, as he was obviously thinking that we could run around big guys like Tronc and Webb. Unfortunately it belted down and we got flattened. I personally would have played with a bench of

Marsh
Widders
Mateo
Taia

at least then we would have had some forwards to cover. But hindsight is always 20/20 I guess....

Bazal

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
Havent read the entire thread, its no doubt been mentioned already - where was Tim Smith in the 2nd half?
Went missing big time.

To be fair to Timmy a large portion of the blame for that lays with the absolutely atrocious performance of John Morris. He jumped in wherever he could and did absolutely nothing but dig us deeper into the mire. Morris tried to be the hero, and got away from the gameplan, which meant that Timmy didn;t get that much of a chance...

innsaneink

Referee
:lol:
As mentioned earlier, there were sets where the half didnt handle once...of course Morris had to 'jump in'...at least he had a go.

"Waah mummy, Johnny hoggin the ball"

Y2Eel

First Grade
innsaneink said:
As mentioned earlier, there were sets where the half didnt handle once...of course Morris had to 'jump in'...at least he had a go.

bah let me go through games where benji hasnt handled the ball during a set of six...:p

Bazal

Post Whore
innsaneink said:

:lol: You really are a childish little moron aren't you? :roll:

Prodigal Eel

Juniors

Bazal

Post Whore
Prodigal Eel said:
Did you actually watch the game......if you did then you would of seen timmy was on the other side of the play the ball.......its not his fault morris kept getting the ball!!!
You are trying to beat tim smith.....IMO he played better then thurston, and he was behind a dominating pack and there team won!

Never mind precious little ink....I think Timmy must have refused to give him his ball back...

Latest posts