What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nth Qld Cowboys vs Parramatta Eels -- Live Updates *spoilers*

mattyg

Bench
lol i don't really care who we play either...as long as we win. And trust me it will be so much better for me if we beat Parramatta.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:O SER, since when can't we have blind faith in our team?

Secondly, who was the farkwit who dropped the Dogs to 9th and raised Manly to 2nd in the LU Power Rankings based on an extremely lucky and hollow one point victory? That win hardly proved their 'premiership credentials'. How you could rate the 'Dogs out of the 8 on that loss is beyond me.

Mut

Juniors
Oh Timmah!

Its because the other sides above them deserve their position more than more lebanese loving nuffy's. Dogs to fall ar*se first out of the finals!

Wooooooo! Timmah eats dingo!

Mut

Juniors
Awwww dont be like that Timmah!

Bulldogs will get their naughty smashed first week!

No lick that off your mums carpet you saucy pedantic wench!

Wooooo! Mut loves a bun!

grouch

First Grade
1st to 8th in one year - quite amazing really how often that has occurred, assuming Canberra beat the Sharks tomorrow of course. From memory:

98 Brisbane 1st
99 Brisbane 8th

99 Cronulla 1st
00 Cronulla 8th

05 Parra 1st
06 Parra 8th

Ok not that often. But still, pretty interesting

effnic

Bench
I cant believe i just went to the parra forum and they are already blaming jason taylor for there troubles you guys are f**king pathetic Hagan is gonna get blown up at every week.

lucablight

First Grade
effnic said:
I cant believe i just went to the parra forum and they are already blaming jason taylor for there troubles you guys are f**king pathetic Hagan is gonna get blown up at every week.

He has done a great job to get us to the finals but nobody is immune to criticism if it's justified.

Eelectrica

Referee
effnic said:
JT has done a tremendous job to get us in the finals, no doubt. But tonight and last week his team selections, especially with regard to the light weight bench could have been better.

Charlie124

First Grade
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

Great game boys, wore the jersey with a lot of pride tonight and didnt give up even though the season is over. I couldnt be more proud to be a cowboys fan after watching a performance like that, Matty Bowen was electric, Payne was unbelievable. Everytime they showed Sing and Hannay on the TV screen i got a little choked up, geez ill miss them. Great send off for Trav too, wished he had bagged a try but you cant have everything, dissapointing to see the back of Cooper but he'll always be welcome back if he changes his mind ;-)

Farewell Trav, Sing, J.H, Cooper, Amos, McConnell

adamkungl

Immortal
My hatred of Parra increases every time they cost me tipping points. To blame JT would be a bit harsh tho, theyv only lost 2 games in the last 10 weeks or so, the injuries are definitely taking their toll

effnic

Bench
lucablight said:
He has done a great job to get us to the finals but nobody is immune to criticism if it's justified.
No way in hell. Im sorry i cant agree with you. If it wasn't for JT that would of been parra's last game of the year.

Y2Eel

First Grade
effnic said:
No way in hell. Im sorry i cant agree with you. If it wasn't for JT that would of been parra's last game of the year.

so your saying he is immune to criticism because he got them into the finals?:crazy:

He picked a bench full off backs it didnt work last week this week or next..

Charlie124

First Grade
I wouldnt be so sure, theyll definatly have to play better than they did tonight but I havnt been overly impressed by the Storm in the last couple of weeks, maybe theyve just taken the foot off the pedal to save some juice for the finals but they were fairly ho-hum against the Warriors and the Raiders (who cannot beat the storm) really gave them a run for their money for the most part until Bellamy woke up his team. I wouldnt be writting off the Eels against them next week if thats the way it pans out, they might just sneak one.

(although if they do it will definatly fire up the storm for the poor bastards that have to play them in week 2)

Ive said it before and I stick by it - I very highly doubt it will be a Storm V Bulldogs GF and it wont surprise me at all if both miss out.

spider

Coach
Have a look at our bench - then complain.

Dont think it was JT's fault that Tronk (slowest man in RL) ran 30m untouched up field which resulted in 6 pts.

If you want to criticise a coach come with me - then see reason to do so.

Y2Eel

First Grade
SpiderShark said:

Dont think it was JT's fault that Tronk (slowest man in RL) ran 30m untouched up field which resulted in 6 pts.

I dont want to sound like iam criticising him but we had no forwards on the bench they were stuffed like most big men would be if they had to play almost 80 mins...

lucablight

First Grade
SpiderShark said:

As I said before I don't want to be too negative because he has done such a great job but by having Delaney and Burt on the bench when you already have such a lack of forward depth is eventually going to take its toll on the fill in props. So by making those selections you could say he has to wear some of the blame. After the game against the Broncos I think we should have learned from that.

Latest posts