What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nth Qld Cowboys vs Parramatta Eels -- Live Updates *spoilers*

mattyg

Bench
Far out the bandwagon fans are shocking. JT has no size to pick from. Everyone is injured so he almost has to pick "light" players on the bench. You can't blame the coach for so many forwards being injured

Y2Eel

First Grade
mattyg said:
Far out the bandwagon fans are shocking. JT has no size to pick from. Everyone is injured so he almost has to pick "light" players on the bench. You can't blame the coach for so many forwards being injured

well i guess its that and most prob the 2nd tier salary cap stopping him bringing plyers u from the premier league....

The Colonel

Immortal
sydraider said:
If we beat the Sharks tomorrow, parra will knock off the storm.

The boys need a rest but I can't say I am that confident. They were flat in the second half - the four day turnaround after a beating from the Broncos wasn't ideal. A nine day break may help them and maybe get a player or tow back. I'd like to hope we go down punching.....

Stagger eel

Staff member
I think it's taken it's toll on our backrowers who are also playing prop, you can really only do so much can you?? tbh they've over achieved as far as I'm concerned, but we'll definitely turn up against the storm anyway.

Stagger eel

Staff member
kia ora storm said:
Bring it on...welcome to the graveyard...Storm will carve Parra up and spit you out big time !!.:lol:

more than likely...but you've got a game on tonight and than put up with us next sunday, well definitely be nuisence value and your concern going into the game would be injuries so as you rightly put it!!...bring it on ;-)

Ice777

Bench
eelavation said:
more than likely...but you've got a game on tonight and than put up with us next sunday, well definitely be nuisence value and your concern going into the game would be injuries so as you rightly put it!!...bring it on ;-)

So what does that mean if we have a game on tonight? Are you meaning it in a way that we have one less day to prepare for it than you? If you are lets not forget thet we're not the ones that had to fly to Nth Queensland, fly hiome and then fly back to Melbourne to play again. Hardly long flights i know, but my point is that we don't have to move from Melboune and that'd more than make up for the one less day we have to prepare. Besides we'll have over a full week to recover anyway so it won't make the slightest difference anyway ;-)

Ice777 said:
So what does that mean if we have a game on tonight? Are you meaning it in a way that we have one less day to prepare for it than you? If you are lets not forget thet we're not the ones that had to fly to Nth Queensland, fly hiome and then fly back to Melbourne to play again. Hardly long flights i know, but my point is that we don't have to move from Melboune and that'd more than make up for the one less day we have to prepare. Besides we'll have over a full week to recover anyway so it won't make the slightest difference anyway ;-)

Parra are just grabbing at anything that will give them the slightest glimmer of hope before the slaughter happens...;-)

balmainbenny

Juniors
Everybody is kicking parra while they are down. Injuries are killing them, not bad form. They have made an admirable effort to get this far after their poor start. Every parra fan should be proud, no matter what they do from here.

Eelectrica

Referee
balmainbenny said:
Everybody is kicking parra while they are down. Injuries are killing them, not bad form. They have made an admirable effort to get this far after their poor start. Every parra fan should be proud, no matter what they do from here.
I am. The spirit this Parra team has shown over the last 3 months is tremendous. Whatever happens from here is a bonus.
3 months ago I never thought we could be in the finals.
We'll make Melbourne earn their week off that's for sure.

innsaneink

Referee
Havent read the entire thread, its no doubt been mentioned already - where was Tim Smith in the 2nd half?
Went missing big time.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ice777 said:

no, it means if you pick up some key injuries which might actually happen it may make very interesting..but I'm expecting 2 things.

1] we're definitely playing you guys because I'm not prepared to pin my hopes on Cronulla.

2] you'd be at full strength anf virtually impossable to beat.

Stagger eel

Staff member
kia ora storm said:
Parra are just grabbing at anything that will give them the slightest glimmer of hope before the slaughter happens...;-)

no worries!!! you'll smash us big time...in fact how much do you think you'll beat us by???

Latest posts