What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nuts in!

Shark

Bench
OK OK OK, for Nut's sake I am happy for the guy. And yes, the experience is invaluable.

But I'm of the opinion that you pick a guy at the START of the series, not at the end.

Dunno that a late call up due solely to injury will do much for Danny's overall experience, that's all.

Still, I hope that he personally has a brilliant game.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
If he does well and then continues his good form with the Sharks he could put his name in front of the National selectors for the Tri Series. Huge opportunity this.

Shark

Bench
LOL, might earn him a contract upgrade for his final year in 2006...Or did he recently sign till the end of '07?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Shark said:
And...What ABOUT Slater?

What's the mail there?

Mail has been strong since Game II that he would get the rocket. Something about needing to get Bowen into the game more. Good move IMO.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
i just shed a tear when i heard this :)
i was playing angels brought me here by guy sebastian and its jsut an emtoional song, n with nuts debuting, im sure hes quite emotional about debuting n yeh sounds corny but oh well

congrats nuts. go get em big guy

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Shark said:
BBSF, you are scary.

Yes

At first I thought BBSF was a gee up. Then I thought, no he/she is just a fan besotted with his/her favourites and team.

But bringing Guy Sebastian into it will do me!!

~~*Officially scared now*~~

carcharias

Immortal
I actually threw up at the start of the last S.O.O seeing that all singing, all dancing puppet on the big screen.

MightySharks

Bench
Good for Cronulla and Nuts well done Champ. Brisbane will have no Lockyer,Berrigan,Civoniceva,Carroll,Cositagn,Thorn,Parker and maybe Tate out for this weekend so we can't complain.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
no i was just playing my kazaa and that song came up as it was next on the list as i read that nuts had been picked. and ne1 who doesnt admit it is an emotional song is a liar. i just could imagine nuts, the boy who had a dream 25 years ago when he was 6 to play state of origin footy, realising it, after so many times being knocked back. one of those real fairytale stories

go get em nuts :)

carcharias

Immortal
and ne1 who doesnt admit it is an emotional song is a liar

He's crap
the song's crap
and his fans are crap.

crap , crap , crap.

Hang on I think I'm about to vomit again.

sharkmadgeof

Juniors
congrats Nuts, a fully deserved selection and it's a not a bad thing for Cronulla, it'll give Nuts some valuable experience.

Hit em hard mate.