What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nyc 2014

aqua_duck

Coach
He's only 18. You don't rush such talented kids. Plenty of time to get a taste of first grade.

I just think he's ready, I think it'd be great to get that taste so he goes into the off season knowing the standard he has to rise to.
Also if Leilua leaves we might have a better idea whether he's ready or whether we need to recruit externally.

Swarzey

Bench
It's pretty common for the younger brother to exceed the others. Apparently Robert Jennings coming through out at Penrith is better by leaps and bounds than Michael, which is pretty f**king scary. Same goes for Kobin for us. He has bigger wraps than both Tariq and Ashton.

Burwood

Bench
I'd be giving him a run in NSW Cup before the NRL. Push Tahu into the backrow and Newton out of the side :)

perverse

Referee
I think a small taste for Sione - a week or two - would be prudent at this point. As some said, the NYC team will coast into the finals - and we're only talking about 1 or 2 weeks to give him some more hunger and hopefully propel him into a massive off season.

Haffa

1. Jake Mamo
2. Bryce Donovan
3. Sione Mata’utia
4. Chance Peni
5. Braden Robson
6. Brock Lamb
7. Jaelen Feeney
8. Jah Pakau
9. Danny Levi (C)
10. Luke Yates
11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
12. Joseph Tapine
13. Joseph Boyce
Interchange
14. James De Saxe
15. Pride Petterson-Robati
16. Tuiala Togitasi
17. James Taylor
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 13 - SEMI FINAL 1
Newcastle Knights v St George Illawarra Dragons
Kick-off: 1pm
Venue: Allianz Stadium

Frederick

Staff member
Whole game has been played in our half, and Dragons score first. Need to regroup and have a strong defensive set to keep them down their end from the kickoff

Tapine off with ankle injury

Latest posts