What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nyc 2014

Swarzey

Bench
We'll go out next week. A good f**king season ruined by one of the most stupid, pathetic displays I've seen from this team.

Knightmare

Coach
Defence has been sloppy today but f**k me, the refs have done their best to get the merge over the line time and again...

Swarzey

Bench
Refs have been terrible but we wasted prime opportunities in earlier sets. Feeney isn't a leader and it's a shame that Cogger is out because we looked f**king good with him and Lamb in the halves.

Apey

Staff member
Didn't catch all of the game but that last 10 minutes or so was f**king woeful. We looked like our first grade team at an away venue in the 20m zone. No f**king idea what to do.

Tom155

Coach
we got screwed over by the refs, had no ball & played like shit and we were still in it right till the end

dont lose hope yet, it's a big if but if we get competent refs, we have the dragons covered just like last week if we meet again

Swarzey

Bench
I hope they get f**king drilled at training. We're still very capable of winning next week but jeez, a bit of work is needed.

Noname36

First Grade
Meh, disappointing but I'm not too cut up to be honest. The side has been fantastic all year, anyone surprised they won the MP because they had a shit game today (where the refs destroyed them and the backline had been completely reshuffled) has rocks in their heads. They've been the best side all year. Nothing that happens from here on out will make me feel any less excited about their futures.

Last edited:

PhilGould

Bench
Meh, disappointing but I'm not too cut up to be honest. The side has been fantastic all year, anyone surprised they won the MP because they had a shit game today (where the refs destroyed them and the backline had been completely reshuffled) has rocks in their heads. They've been the best side all year. Nothing that happens from here on out will make me feel any less excited about their futures.
Exactly, they weren't great today but they weren't disgraceful like some people are saying. At their best they're a great team and hopefully they use this as more motivation to get the win next week.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I accidently clicked on this thread. Reading through it, I thought it was the whinge & conspiracy theory thread. Imagine my surprise to see it's titled NYC 2014.

Suck it haters, your team was shit. This is what happens when contenders play pretenders.

Newcastle out in straight sets, Dragons the best you've ever met.
You like my rhymes? They're sublime.

PEACE!

Noname36

First Grade
It's okay, you can have it. When your FG side gets beaten into submission by a pack that's starting front rowers have a combined age of 70 you need something to look forward to :lol:

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
I accidently clicked on this thread. Reading through it, I thought it was the whinge & conspiracy theory thread. Imagine my surprise to see it's titled NYC 2014.

Suck it haters, your team was shit. This is what happens when contenders play pretenders.

Newcastle out in straight sets, Dragons the best you've ever met.
You like my rhymes? They're sublime.

PEACE!

Want to fight me?

Latest posts