What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nyc 2014

macavity

Referee
Our NYC team is even dumber than first grade. And that is a low bar to limbo!

Time to rename us the Newcastle Stupids.

Apey

Staff member
This club is going to be the death of me :lol:

Mamo taken out over the sideline first tackle in the opposition's 20. FMD that is taken straight from our 1st grade side's playbook.

Swarzey

Bench
Hopefully our NSW Cup team can live up to expectations and for the third year in a row derp their way out of a grand final berth.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I accidently clicked on this thread. Reading through it, I thought it was the whinge & conspiracy theory thread. Imagine my surprise to see it's titled NYC 2014.

Suck it haters, your team was shit. This is what happens when contenders play pretenders.

Newcastle out in straight sets,
Dragons the best you've ever met.
You like my rhymes? They're sublime.

PEACE!

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Geez these young Warriors look like a bunch of pricks.

All the best Newcastle players thought they were too good.

I rate Levi, Tapine, Sione Matautia, Feeney & Mamo.
However those players played arrogantly and instead of complaining, should of played quality football.

Newcastle for the most part - were the biggest instagaters and were getting away with plenty in the ruck - walking off the mark etc.

Levi has genuine leadership qualities - but even he should watch the game back on replay.
Spent too much time wining and not playing footy.

Mamo reminds me of Omar Slaimankhel - plays for himself.
He is like those guys at the gym who spend to much time looking at themselves.

Not being a troll - but genuinely think they will learn some great lessons from this game.
Newcastle has some genuine first graders in that side still.

Heard they signed Jamal Hunt - he is a good young local player in Auckland.

As a Warriors Fan - James Taylor was on fire for the Warriors but games against NZ this year he has been average.