What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NYC team of the year

Yeah my mistake, he played fullback for the first few rounds too. Point still remains about the others though and especially Henare Wells, amazing try he scored on saturday! You'd never hear the end of it if Ben Barba did it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Was a bit disappointing to lose Tyler Cornish (he's Mitch's younger brother btw for those dont know) but given the halves in canberra, it was understandable. Pleased to see him playing good footy and leading the roosters well, shame we wont get to see the Cornish brothers against each other this week.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Referring to Alsmug mate. Not you. He's got a hard on for me and just follows me around the forum.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raiders pretty much wrap up the minor premiership with the win last night. Great news for the young kids, and this is a side that's done it without Milford, Cornish and Brenko Lee for large chunks of the year, put those three back in and they'd be pretty much unbeatable right now

Hopefully we can go one better this year after playing our worse game of the season in the decider last year