What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZ - New Zealand Test Squad

nz_novacastrian

Juniors
I hope your right thuganomics! i mean it'd be good if he did because we dont have a big amount of depth in the halves and i personally don't rate Leuluai

shiznit

Coach
i dont think he would cut it. i goto uni with alot of people that he used to goto school with. apperntly he was crap at rugby union and he was a messiah at touch.

doogiehowser_md

Juniors
shiznit said:
i dont think he would cut it. i goto uni with alot of people that he used to goto school with. apperntly he was crap at rugby union and he was a messiah at touch.

Yeah I heard he has the meanest step in touch one of those ones where he jumps in the air leaving everyone guessing which way hes gunna step when he hits the ground.

Martli

Coach
For all those that included Jerome Ropati - He wont be playing because he's getting surgery... hopefully next year though.

stubbsie

Juniors
1. Vagana
2. Carmont
3. Whatuira
4. Lolesi
5. Utai
6. Thurston
7. ](*,)
8. Rauhihi
9. L. Anderson
10. Cayless
11. Wiki
12. Puletua
13. SBW

14. Asotasi
15. Gaulavao
16. Pritcard

nz_novacastrian

Juniors
1. Webb
2. Meli/Lolesi
3. Vagana
4. Lolesi/Whatuira
5. Utai
6. R.Paul/Perenara (Anderson loves him!)
7. Leuluai

8. Rauhihi
9. R. Paul (If Bradford lose)/L.Anderson
10. N.Cayless
11. Puletua
12. Galuvao
13. Wiki (C)

14. Asotasi
15. Chan
16. Kidwell
17. Williams

also why is everyone adding Thurston, has he stated he's keen to play for the Kiwi's?!

Latest posts