What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZ Starting Seventeen

I'd be looking at Vainikolo and Meli on the wings and bringing Pritchard onto the bench.

Sonny Bill teaming with Galavao, Puletua and Jason Cayless would make an awesome foundation for the forward pack.

I would play Nigel Vagana over Whatuira. :clap:

Matt M

Juniors
New Zealand will have an alright side, even after all these retirements and injuries, far better than what I first thought anyway.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
Matt M said:
New Zealand will have an alright side, even after all these retirements and injuries, far better than what I first thought anyway.

We'll have an allright side without decent halves.
What frustrates me about NZ league is that we produce a number of talented individuals that dont gel with each other on a consistent basis. The performances of the Kiwi league team over the past 10 years are unbelievably erratic, which mirrors the style of football they choose to play; offloads aplenty with little vision, structure or composure. Sometimes against Australia it comes off, usually it doesnt.
I'm not expecting a huge amount from NZ for this Tri-Series, so hopefully they'll really surprise me.

Bullseye

Juniors
With a UK perspective I'd say you couldn't leave out Vainikolo. He's been awesome this year.

Of other kiwis in the comp Willie Poching could be a wild card selection. He's been superb ff the bench for Leeds.

Barnett has played his last game of RL. He's suffering from a chronic fatigue problem. Best of luck to him in his recovery.

Hape is ok in the centre, he's not a makeshift fullback though and his defence is either great or awful.

Paul is not a hooker. Pure and simple. He'd soon find form if he was in his proper position at scrum half/stand off

shiznit

Coach
i really dont care if Utai is the best player in the world.
if he doesnt want to play for the jearsey then i rank Karmicheal Hunt higher than him.
atleast hunt is straight up and actually wants to play for aussie.
i only want players that want to play for NZ.

Latest posts