What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nz to win a medal really soon

Jordovski

Juniors
douglasallen91 said:
u would think that aussie would want to compare themselves with another country. but if they want to feel big as a continent and beat a island let them feel special

Australia is an island dipsh1t :p The world's largest infact!

PS - I find myself going for NZ in events that Australia aren't competing in. I love our rivalry with NZ, but I'd just much rather them win than the US!

ozbash

Referee
PS - I find myself going for NZ in events that Australia aren't competing in. I love our rivalry with NZ, but I'd just much rather them win than the US!

same here, i,d rather aussie won if we cant. ( but dont tell anyone i said so, i have a reputation to consider :lol: )

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Each morning on Sunrise (morning TV), thye give the medal tally based on the head of population of each country

Australia have been on top for some time, and after the cycling, NZ is now second.

Jordovski said:
douglasallen91 said:
u would think that aussie would want to compare themselves with another country. but if they want to feel big as a continent and beat a island let them feel special

if your going to say that then north america and south america is one big island too (surrounded by water)

hotsnow

Juniors
douglasallen91 said:
Jordovski said:
douglasallen91 said:

if your going to say that then north america and south america is one big island too (surrounded by water)

a land mass (smaller than a continent) that is surrounded by water
www.cogsci.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/webwn

By the way does anyone know if the continent is officially Australia, Oceania or Australasia?

nibbs

Bench
i'm not going to lie. i go for anyone who is up against australia. take the basketball for instance. i got really worried when australia were up by 10, but i was sooo relieved when usa came back to win...

BuffaloRules

Coach
Nibbs - the most unfortunate thing is that there is no cure for small man syndrome.

Well, I spose its better to be hated than ignored.....

Craig

Juniors
douglasallen91 said:
haha u think nz does bad, look at argentina they haven't won a gold in over 50 years!

They could do so in the men's soccer final against rivals Paraguay.

Craig said:
douglasallen91 said:
haha u think nz does bad, look at argentina they haven't won a gold in over 50 years!

They could do so in the men's soccer final against rivals Paraguay.

they thought that at atlanta too, they would have to have a public holiday to celebrate

nibbs

Bench
BuffaloRules said:
Nibbs - the most unfortunate thing is that there is no cure for small man syndrome.

Well, I spose its better to be hated than ignored.....

hey buffalo, i'm loved by many :arrow: ffb...stat