What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nz to win a medal really soon

DIEHARD

----
Well tell me if New Zealand is so fantastic, why do New Zealanders abandon the country like drowning rats the first chance they get? :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a joke. No a disgrace.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Diehard said:
Well tell me if New Zealand is so fantastic, why do New Zealanders abandon the country like drowning rats the first chance they get? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Because when you live in a country of 4 million that's isolated from the rest of the world you generally decide that it's worth getting out into the world and seeing what it's got to offer for a while? Most NZers who go overseas return at some point, the population of the country is still increasing after all!
If you went to London you'd think exactly the same of Australians, there's sh*tloads of you there....

nibbs

Bench
saturday evening promises to be a great evening indeed. between 5:30 and 7:30, 5 crews, 5 finals. 1 gold already in the bank. comon new zealand

DIEHARD

----
Oh don't talk crap, how many Kiwis abandoned their country and live in Australia. It is a disgrace, they claim to be patriotic but can't wait to get out of their country.

Gee a country of 4 million must be so boring. That is bigger than most countries. What a ridiculous reason.

Admit it, it's because New Zealand sucks arse and even Kiwis can't wait to leave the dump. :lol:

JJ

Immortal
Diehard said:
Oh don't talk crap, how many Kiwis abandoned their country and live in Australia. It is a disgrace, they claim to be patriotic but can't wait to get out of their country.

Gee a country of 4 million must be so boring. That is bigger than most countries. What a ridiculous reason.

Admit it, it's because New Zealand sucks arse and even Kiwis can't wait to leave the dump. :lol:

Yeah, Kiwis love to go to Sydney and the Gold Coast and live off dopey Autralian tax-payers.

It's actually a highly classified cooperative between our two Governments . But, to cut a long story short, our two Governments got together and came up with this idea to raise the average IQ on both sides of the Tasman - simply involves encouraging the stupidest Kiwis to go and live in Sydney or the Gold Coast. :shock:

DIEHARD

----
Keep telling yourself that, it will make you feel better.

In the Olympic spirit. :lol: I will refrain from making this a Fight Club thread. :D

JJ

Immortal
Diehard said:
Keep telling yourself that, it will make you feel better. Your country is a disgrace.

Nice Air Force and Navy by the way. :lol: :lol:

Nice to see your country keeps down its standards right across the board.

It's the truth and you know it - are you one that we relocated?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Diehard said:

Actually, it's because back home we have to compete with our highly talented countrymen for all the decent jobs, whereas I can come over here and walk into a job paying 50% more because I only have pigshit-thick Australians to compete with :lol: :lol:

ozbash

Referee
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now now spacey, dont rattle his chain, he,ll bite himself.

who saw valerie adam's interview after her throw in the shot put semis ?

interviewer- "what went wrong" ?
val adams- "thats for me to know and not your bussiness ! "

good on her, dickhead reporters know which buttons to push.

horsey people didnt impress.

5 golds tomorrow afternoon ? i bloody reckon. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Raider_69

Post Whore
SpaceMonkey said:
Diehard said:

Actually, it's because back home we have to compete with our highly talented countrymen for all the decent jobs, whereas I can come over here and walk into a job paying 50% more because I only have pigshit-thick Australians to compete with :lol: :lol:

didnt know our dole paided 50% more than NZ ;-)
i guess you learn something new everyday :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Diehard said:

If our country is so uninviting, why is such a large % of our population made up of relatively recent immigrants?

And I assume that every year, when you get 100,000 or 80,000 or whatever the capacity is for a Bledisloe cup test, it's because

a) Aussies don't care about rugby union

and

b) Aussies don't care about beating New Zealand

And I also suppose it explains why this is pretty much the biggest thread at this forum.

ozbash

Referee
BLOODY AUSSIES !!

A drug scandal has rocked the New Zealand Olympic team in Athens.

Cyclist Anthony Peden is out after informing team management he has a banned substance in his system.

Peden was prescribed triamcinolone by his German doctor last month, to help him deal with acute pain in his back and leg.

Chef de Mission Dave Currie says the mistake Peden made was getting medical help and advice from outside the New Zealand team setup.

Currie says language difficulties meant there was a communication breakdown between Peden and his doctor.

He says the cyclist has made a voluntary decision to withdraw, even though the substance in his system is not a performance enhancer.

Dave Currie says that when Peden realised he had a problem, he contacted the Olympic team in Athens, and they made an appeal to the IOC for a retrospective exemption.

The appeal has been turned down, as has a subsequent appeal to WADA.

Peden is an ex Australian and is related to Knights player Billy Peden.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
ozbash said:
BLOODY AUSSIES !!

A drug scandal has rocked the New Zealand Olympic team in Athens.

Cyclist Anthony Peden is out after informing team management he has a banned substance in his system.

Peden was prescribed triamcinolone by his German doctor last month, to help him deal with acute pain in his back and leg.

Chef de Mission Dave Currie says the mistake Peden made was getting medical help and advice from outside the New Zealand team setup.

Currie says language difficulties meant there was a communication breakdown between Peden and his doctor.

He says the cyclist has made a voluntary decision to withdraw, even though the substance in his system is not a performance enhancer.

Dave Currie says that when Peden realised he had a problem, he contacted the Olympic team in Athens, and they made an appeal to the IOC for a retrospective exemption.

The appeal has been turned down, as has a subsequent appeal to WADA.

Peden is an ex Australian and is related to Knights player Billy Peden.
good on him for pulling out though, it saves us the sort of disgrace the Australian team has been dsubjected to with the Mark French/Sean Eadie affairs.

Booyah

Bench
It's a bit of a worry for the Kiwis when countries like Colombia, Eritrea, Estonia, Azerbaijan and Ethiopia are flogging them in the medal tally. :lol:

Latest posts