What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nz to win a medal really soon

weasel

First Grade
NZ have won a gold. Nibbs shed actual tears, or so he claims. Now they just need eight more and 13 minor medals to catch us.

nibbs

Bench
!!!awesome!!!
i told you it would happen. nz rock, 22 times more than australia, so that more than makes up the medals you're ahead of us...

c_eagle

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
Diehard said:
Well tell me if New Zealand is so fantastic, why do New Zealanders abandon the country like drowning rats the first chance they get? :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a joke. No a disgrace.

If our country is so uninviting, why is such a large % of our population made up of relatively recent immigrants?

And I assume that every year, when you get 100,000 or 80,000 or whatever the capacity is for a Bledisloe cup test, it's because

a) Aussies don't care about rugby union

and

b) Aussies don't care about beating New Zealand

And I also suppose it explains why this is pretty much the biggest thread at this forum.

Only 8 thousand of those tickets are actually purchased, the rest are given away to 'corporate sponsors'

Kasper

Bench
Estonia is a pretty huge country, famous for many things such as the strongest drink in the world.

Te Kaha

First Grade
c_eagle said:
Thierry Henry said:
Diehard said:
Well tell me if New Zealand is so fantastic, why do New Zealanders abandon the country like drowning rats the first chance they get? :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a joke. No a disgrace.

If our country is so uninviting, why is such a large % of our population made up of relatively recent immigrants?

And I assume that every year, when you get 100,000 or 80,000 or whatever the capacity is for a Bledisloe cup test, it's because

a) Aussies don't care about rugby union

and

b) Aussies don't care about beating New Zealand

And I also suppose it explains why this is pretty much the biggest thread at this forum.

Only 8 thousand of those tickets are actually purchased, the rest are given away to 'corporate sponsors'

You are either an idiot if you believe that or a liar. Most of the tickets are allocated to the various clubs who then on SELL them to their members. a SMALL proportion are kept by the ARU to give to sponsors and ex players and a chunk go to overseas travel agencies. The 8,000 tickets are for non club affiliated general public.

nibbs

Bench
who saw Sarah Ulmer last night. She was certainly impressive. and imho deadset to win gold like the twins did

u would think that aussie would want to compare themselves with another country. but if they want to feel big as a continent and beat a island let them feel special

BuffaloRules

Coach
We're more concerned with beating the Poms, but unfortunately there doesn't appear to be too many on this site.... :D

Seriously, congrats to NZ for two golds - have already bettered their Sydney total....

Will there be any more??

BuffaloRules said:
We're more concerned with beating the Poms, but unfortunately there doesn't appear to be too many on this site.... :D

Seriously, congrats to NZ for two golds - have already bettered their Sydney total....

Will there be any more??

ben fouhy word champion in the canoes has a chance at two and ben douchety in the triathalon is a chance. greg henderson and sarah ulmer( if shes in it this time) are a chance also)

Booyah

Bench
We're more concerned with beating the Poms, but unfortunately there doesn't appear to be too many on this site

:lol:

That's the truth for me. There aren't any Poms to nail on this site, so I'm just going for the next best thing.

Latest posts