What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O/T Billy Slater allegedly taunts Cory Paterson over depression

bartman

Immortal
Seriously, who thought it would be a good idea to give Joey Johns a journalism gig. The guy can barely string a sentence together on camera, I'd be very surprised if he wrote this himself....
Agree, that's a woeful article, imo.

I think Billy is a turd and hasn't quite suffered enough humiliation. Sure, he's "apologised", but it would be nice to see evidence he has learned his lesson, and make some contribution to right the wrong.

Eg make him volunteer for a day in a mental health service, or donate some of his wages to Beyond Blue. Then I think all parties could happily move on from the "incident".

:lol: :lol: Sorry dude! Can I call it Clarkie style instead?
you certainly can he's been gutsy dealing with the breakup living under a media microscope 24/7 if thats not style i dont know what is

he did snap at that woman in the pub but ffs he asked her not to take his picture and she did it anyway id be ropable too

Latest posts