What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Bring it On... The New Qantas Emirates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
Rupes to worried about keeping his sorry arse out of gaol. Those tapes are dynamite after his on oath submission to the Pommy Parliament and to the Leveson Investigation.

Neat hey.

Quigs

Immortal
Rupes is a slimey piece of shit of the highest order. I hope he gets the incarcaration he deserves. I hope when he is inside there is a vice in the workshop with his name on it and he ends up with his head firmly wedged in it.

Let the crims do to him what every good person on the planet would say.... Farkkk him.

DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE 10% SWING TO LABOR IN QLD.

Surely

Post Whore
It doesn't really matter now, with Kev back in charge we have a pm who is anti unions, anti economic opportunists and a fiscal conservative, and he calls all the shots.

Just like having the liberal party in.

Quigs

Immortal
At least you guys are now fessing up to how f**ked gillard was

I'm not. Reforms that will set our future

DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE 10% SWING TO LABOR IN QLD.

I'm concerned for the mental wellbeing of Comrade Reefy and your self . Can you both handle another three years of the reforming progressive Australian Labor Party.

You'll be ducking and weaving and hallucinating about big pythons squeezing youse, or a cobra striking or an octopus.

DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE 10% SWING TO LABOR IN QLD
Pssssts. and i will get the NBN yeeharrrrr.

Surely

Post Whore
Ah no, liberal pm Rudd is dumping the python squeezing carbon tax, and getting interfering unions out of the alp corridors of power.

The arseholing of gillard has been a win, I can't lose, conservative pm whatever the result.

Quigs

Immortal
See Sureles, you come onboard that's good.

The evil cancerous "old guard" of the NSW Labor Party has had to be delt with. And you like others are acknowledging the proposal. Good on you.

Big swings back to ALP, neat hey.

Abbott, man drowning not waving. He might have a pamphlett on how to save himself.

Surely

Post Whore
See Sureles, you come onboard that's good.

The evil cancerous "old guard" of the NSW Labor Party has had to be delt with. And you like others are acknowledging the proposal. Good on you.

Big swings back to ALP, neat hey.

Abbott, man drowning not waving. He might have a pamphlett on how to save himself.

Do you think Kev almighty can deliver on reforming the alp and crushing the union power ?

What does wixxy have to say ?

Surely

Post Whore
Ah here's what wixxy says

The last time there was talk of reform and new party rules to be put in place in NSW I attended the Labor Western Sydney Regional Assembly. It was to launch a change in rules aptly entitled “A New Standard”.

John Robertson – Setting the standard
The room was full of MP’s and Party leaders all there to hear NSW Labor Leader John Robertson’s speech. However after the speech was finished and the media had left so did all the MP’s and the Sussex St staff. Nobody was left to listen to the rank and file members, it was as if nobody cared what we thought.

Personally I found this disgraceful, and I left with a sour taste in my mouth. We are the membership, we are the ones who hang corflutes, stand outside election booths all day, campaign at shopping centres and train and bus stations faithfully every election. You guys couldn’t spare a couple of hours of your time?

We all ventured into Parramatta on a Sunday morning to have a say, however it seems those running the party, despite organising the event, had somewhere better to be so didn’t hang around to listen to us.

I hope you will show a little more respect for your members and listen to us when it comes to reforming OUR party.

Lastly and a little more light-heartedly, we need to stop the functions at 630 pm on a Friday night in the city.

Most members don’t live or work in the city. This makes racing out of work, venturing into town in peak hour traffic, finding a parking spot, all with no time for a change of clothes or freshen up quite an unpleasant prospect.

I’m sure that stretching the start time to 730 won’t put anybody up past their bedtime.

I sincerely hope that this intervention is a genuine one and not something to be used as a campaign tool to woo back NSW voters as is being suggested in many circles.

I would also welcome the involvement of Labor politicians that have made calls for reform before, people like John Faulkner and Nathan Rees.

We are the political party of the “fair go” and at the moment we are not even offering that to our own members. This is why we need to embrace change not fear it, and have the guts to move forward and change our party for the better.

http://wixxyleaks.com

The party of a fair go not giving anyone a fair go, Kev will sort it.

Quigs

Immortal
Pssssts I let you in on a little secret. You heard it in here first .... don't tell anyone okay.

Grab your coffee sit down and follow the bouncing ball.

Election coming up right. Kevvies getting inside the heads of the Gutless Sloganman and his minder Peta. It's working a treat. Kevvies feeding the chooks and they love it.

Now you know about the attack line Sloganman runs with ... The Faceless Men one.

The reorganising of the party is fine, but if you know about constitutions and laws of constitutions, these all have to be passed at AGMs or EAGMs. Now there is an election coming up..... think you might of got it now. Timelines.

Anyhow great isnt it.

Tones attack lines.

Facelessmen line dealt with.

The python thingy.... attempting to bring in the ETS earlier THAN 2015... now we are halfway 2013 - Timeline Surely - Timeline .... kills off Piss N Moans Carbon Tax thingy

------------------------------------

Tony The Geek Yegles ‏@geeksrulz 6h
After all the running, cycling, swimming, truck driving, book touring Tony has done for the nation. This is how you treat him??

---------------------------------------

Did I tell you about the 10% swing to Labor in Qld.

Quigs

Immortal
Surely good to see you are broadening your database from Menzies House.

Thanks for the link to Wixxy, I'll catch up when I get some time.

Unfortunately I've got a 10am funeral to go to today.

Quigs

Immortal
Hey Surely and Comrade Reefy.

Gee whats unfolding north of the Tweed

Did I tell you about the 10% swing to Labor in Qld

Seems like that acting Premier of Queensland is now denying that he knew about the 42% payrises...

Chris O’Brien ‏@ChrisOBrienABC 6m
Acting Prem @JeffSeeney wasn’t aware that ministerial and premieral pay would also go up by 42% , that’s what’s changed his mind. @abcnews
Retweeted by Possum Comitatus

Quigs

Immortal
Lol its not cantdos legislation and I'm yet to see an alp pollie kick up a stink about it.

Why don't you just face up to it nobody gets between a pollie and the gravy train, no matter what side they're on.

But you keep your one eyed view going.

This was yesterday......

So what it means Surely is that the voters of Queensland voted in the LNP with a huge mandate during the last election.

A mandate and the power to change or introduce any piece of legislation they liked.

They are the State Government in Charge of running Qld and they can change the legislation. They didn't and they wont.

DID I TELL YOUSE ABOUT THE 10% SWING IN QLD.

Today....

"Almost inevitably there will be a change, but it can only be changed by the Parliament," he said.

"So between now and when Parliament sits, we will be considering what changes need to be made to produce an outcome that's a little bit more comfortable that what's been produced today."

Queensland Government backs down on pay rise for MPs

The Queensland Government has backed down over a controversial wage rise for the state's politicians.

The Government has been under fire over the hefty wage hike stemming from a law that links their pay to that of their federal counterparts.

MPs would have pocketed an extra $57,000 a year, with Premier Campbell Newman receiving an additional $120,000.

Acting Premier Jeff Seeney says he is not comfortable with those amounts and says Parliament will revisit the issue.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-09/qld-government-backflips-on-mp-pay-rise/4809130

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The best thing for Abbott at this point of time is for the Labor Loonys to keep bangin on about supposed swings to labor.
That should get rid of any laziness from voters & ensure Abbott gets in with a majority on both levels.
So keep bangin ya loony, it will work a treat.

Surely

Post Whore
This was yesterday......

Today....

"Almost inevitably there will be a change, but it can only be changed by the Parliament," he said.

"So between now and when Parliament sits, we will be considering what changes need to be made to produce an outcome that's a little bit more comfortable that what's been produced today."

Queensland Government backs down on pay rise for MPs

The Queensland Government has backed down over a controversial wage rise for the state's politicians.

The Government has been under fire over the hefty wage hike stemming from a law that links their pay to that of their federal counterparts.

MPs would have pocketed an extra $57,000 a year, with Premier Campbell Newman receiving an additional $120,000.

Acting Premier Jeff Seeney says he is not comfortable with those amounts and says Parliament will revisit the issue.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-09/qld-government-backflips-on-mp-pay-rise/4809130

Excellent news now the federal govt can legislate a pay reduction as well.

Quigs

Immortal
The best thing for Abbott at this point of time is for the Labor Loonys to keep bangin on about supposed swings to labor.
That should get rid of any laziness from voters & ensure Abbott gets in with a majority on both levels.
So keep bangin ya loony, it will work a treat.

Comrade Reefy Son.

You're playing with both your dicks if you contemplate the Gutless Sloganman will gain a majority in both houses. His and Ruperts dream of controlling the Senate is now dead buried and cremated.

Remember when I told you to keep an eye on that 27% undecided.

Gee in from $8.90 to $3.30 and narrowing. hmmmmmmmmm

Oh well the thieving travel rorts is taking traction now and wont go away. And they have not even started asking Sloganman about all his weekend jaunts ... don't worry though, it is now out there and spreading like a wildfire.

You wont read about it in the Telecrap so I will keep you posted if you like.

Kuntdos playing his part too. 47% payrise... take the Public Servants to court over 2.1% payrise. That's working well.

Status
Not open for further replies.