What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Bring it On... The New Qantas Emirates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely

Post Whore
Kevvie doesn't have regular one on ones with the Grub Pell like the Stuntman.

Kevvie faith is with Frank in Rome and a higher authority. Frank believes in equality for all..... and likes to help the poor.

Farkkennn Pell - well his record speaks for itself. It's all coming out in the Royal Commission.

June-16-Pell-art-n3-20120612143215437720-200x0.jpg

Lol Kev defended the church and said hey could sort out the pedos internally.

Kev didn't want a commission, therefore in quigs world Kev is a pedo supporter

Quigs

Immortal
Lol Kev defended the church and said hey could sort out the pedos internally.

You sir are as big a farkwit as Comrade.

Okay Im calling it.

"Kev didn't want a commission"

Care to show me where Kevvie said there shouldn't be a Royal Commission.

Not meant to say, implicated. Just tell me where Kevvie said there should not be a commission into sexual abuse within organisations.

Go for it.

Surely

Post Whore
You sir are as big a farkwit as Comrade.

Okay Im calling it.

"Kev didn't want a commission"

Care to show me where Kevvie said there shouldn't be a Royal Commission.

Not meant to say, implicated. Just tell me where Kevvie said there should not be a commission into sexual abuse within organisations.

Go for it.

Asked what the federal government planned to do on the issue of clerical child abuse, Mr Rudd said it was important to acknowledge the pain of victims but "the church over some time now has established its own process within Australia for dealing with this".
"And the church in doing so has dealt with many cases from the past, and where there have been imperfections in the process they have also sought to improve those processes."

I already posted it cranky pants, but you probably didn't see it because you only have one eye.

Surely

Post Whore
These pedophile debates always end up f**king you in the arse, I don't know why you bother going there.

Let's move on to slogans

Quigs

Immortal
Asked what the federal government planned to do on the issue of clerical child abuse, Mr Rudd said it was important to acknowledge the pain of victims but "the church over some time now has established its own process within Australia for dealing with this".
"And the church in doing so has dealt with many cases from the past, and where there have been imperfections in the process they have also sought to improve those processes."

I already posted it cranky pants, but you probably didn't see it because you only have one eye.

Kevin Rudd defends handling of child abuse

• Peter Wilson, in Rome
  • October 18, 2010 12:00AM

So you are going on an article printed 2 1/2 years ago and from Rome. When was the Commission established again?

I am pretty sure it was late 2012. Did Kevvie support that or was he against the 2012 Commission.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

here is your link to your post above ... dated Oct 18, 2010 from Rome

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/in-de...g-of-child-abuse/story-fn6rcok7-1225939943110

Surely

Post Whore

• Peter Wilson, in Rome

So you are going on an article printed 2 1/2 years ago and from Rome. When was the Commission established again?

I am pretty sure it was late 2012. Did Kevvie support that or was he against the 2012 Commission.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/in-de...g-of-child-abuse/story-fn6rcok7-1225939943110

It was in Rome and 2.5 years ago, so what.

What are you telling me, Kev bullshits for the occasion ?

Quigs

Immortal
It was in Rome and 2.5 years ago, so what.

OMG Quigs you dope.
Well played Surely.

Yes you were right quigs

See Sureles the Royal Commission into Sexual Abuse was called late in 2012.

Now lets say you interview someone who is in Rome, say maybe at the Vatican. say something to do with making someone a saint, and ask that churchie person what he thinks about this and that about the church in his home country.

Do you honestly think he is going to say ... I'm here to tell the Pope to pull his finger out and kick ass over the well known cover ups of pedo priest back home.

It would be like interviewing someone who is a guest in your house about the meal you served and what did they think of it. It might taste like shit and look like shit, but being interviewed inside the house of the invitee, you'd probably say the meal was great.

Sort of get my drift. And...... then 2 1/2 years later ask the same question and see what answer you get.

Sureles... do you have any articles dated 2012 where Kevvie comments on the Commission. That would be good.

Quigs

Immortal
The only comments Kev has made were saying his church could handle it

Were those comments made in australia or are they like the comments blokes make when they are overseas.

You know like the Gutless Sloganman or Sloppy Joe make when they are overseas i.e. the UK, and tell everyone over there how well australia is going and how brilliant how economy is performing.

Or like the Gutless Sloganman who said how tough he was going to be with the Indos, and tell them where to stick there boats but when he goes overseas and front up to the Indo President in Jakarta and says farkkkk all (twice)

Is that what you mean Sureles.

Quigs

Immortal
So from what I can gather you have one comment that is 2 1/2 year old made in Rome, is that right.

Quigs

Immortal
It seem Abbott lied again:
Paul Bongiorno ‏@PaulBongiorno 6h
@SteveMcKiernan I’v now read the original documents. He breached his entitlements. Far from being exonerated he was warned by Minister Gray.

Surely

Post Whore
Oh look I'm sorry quigs Rudd's position is the same as Abbott's

Tony Abbott says the Coalition would support a government-backed royal commission into child sexual abuse, providing it inquires beyond the Catholic Church.
His move came as former prime minister Kevin Rudd said he backed calls for a royal commission on child sexual abuse within the Catholic Church if state inquiries required bolstering.
Prime Minister Julia Gillard is considering calls for a federal inquiry but declined today to respond to the growing clamour for action as cabinet minister Penny Wong said any inquiry should be “full, frank and fearless”.
Mr Abbott said the coalition ‘‘would be prepared to support’’ a wide-ranging royal commission investigation into the sexual abuse of children providing it was both proposed by the government and was not limited to one institution .
Advertisement
''It's clear that for a long period there was insufficient awareness and insufficient vigilance when it came to predatory behaviour by people in positions of authority over children,’’ he said in a statement on Monday.
''A lot of terrible things have been done, and a lot of people have suffered deeply.
''For these reasons, if the government were to propose a royal commission to investigate the sexual abuse of children, it is something the coalition would be prepared to support.’’
Mr Rudd said a nationwide royal commission must be considered regardless of current state inquiries in NSW, Queensland and Victoria. Mr Abbott said any commission should inquire beyond the Catholic Church.
Mr Rudd said in a statement: ‘‘Like many Australians I have been deeply disturbed by recent statements by Detective Chief Inspector Peter Fox of the NSW Police and by Deputy Police Commissioner Graham Ashton of the Victorian Police concerning institutional resistance to investigations of cases of child abuse.
‘‘Any form of child abuse is intolerable at any time and under any circumstance.’’
Mr Rudd said he supported the Carmody Commission of inquiry, currently underway in Queensland, investigating that state’s child protection sytstem.
He also backed the decision by NSW Premier Bary O’Farrell to convene a special commission to investigate allegations of abuse by Catholic clergy in the Hunter region, and a current Victorian parliamentary inquiry into the handling of child abuse by the Church.
But Mr Rudd said these may not be enough.
‘‘If either of these independent inquiries conclude that there is evidence of institutional resistance on the part of the Catholic Church or that more resources are needed to deal with these matters, then I believe this would constitute a clear case for a national Royal Commission,’’ he said.
‘‘Under any such Royal Commission, there should be an open examination of what has occurred in the past; what further reforms are necessary for the future as well as addressing the key question of appropriate compensation for victims.’’
He said other institutions, apart from the Catholic church, should be looked at it warranted.
‘‘Consideration should also be given to other institutions of care as well where there have been a pattern of allegations of systematic abuse.’’

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...urch-abbott-20121112-2976e.html#ixzz2YY2Sv5ej

Surely

Post Whore
Oh look I'm sorry quigs Rudd's position is the same as Abbott's

Tony Abbott says the Coalition would support a government-backed royal commission into child sexual abuse, providing it inquires beyond the Catholic Church.
His move came as former prime minister Kevin Rudd said he backed calls for a royal commission on child sexual abuse within the Catholic Church if state inquiries required bolstering.
Prime Minister Julia Gillard is considering calls for a federal inquiry but declined today to respond to the growing clamour for action as cabinet minister Penny Wong said any inquiry should be “full, frank and fearless”.
Mr Abbott said the coalition ‘‘would be prepared to support’’ a wide-ranging royal commission investigation into the sexual abuse of children providing it was both proposed by the government and was not limited to one institution .
Advertisement
''It's clear that for a long period there was insufficient awareness and insufficient vigilance when it came to predatory behaviour by people in positions of authority over children,’’ he said in a statement on Monday.
''A lot of terrible things have been done, and a lot of people have suffered deeply.
''For these reasons, if the government were to propose a royal commission to investigate the sexual abuse of children, it is something the coalition would be prepared to support.’’
Mr Rudd said a nationwide royal commission must be considered regardless of current state inquiries in NSW, Queensland and Victoria. Mr Abbott said any commission should inquire beyond the Catholic Church.
Mr Rudd said in a statement: ‘‘Like many Australians I have been deeply disturbed by recent statements by Detective Chief Inspector Peter Fox of the NSW Police and by Deputy Police Commissioner Graham Ashton of the Victorian Police concerning institutional resistance to investigations of cases of child abuse.
‘‘Any form of child abuse is intolerable at any time and under any circumstance.’’
Mr Rudd said he supported the Carmody Commission of inquiry, currently underway in Queensland, investigating that state’s child protection sytstem.
He also backed the decision by NSW Premier Bary O’Farrell to convene a special commission to investigate allegations of abuse by Catholic clergy in the Hunter region, and a current Victorian parliamentary inquiry into the handling of child abuse by the Church.
‘‘If either of these independent inquiries conclude that there is evidence of institutional resistance on the part of the Catholic Church or that more resources are needed to deal with these matters, then I believe this would constitute a clear case for a national Royal Commission,’’ he said.
‘‘Under any such Royal Commission, there should be an open examination of what has occurred in the past; what further reforms are necessary for the future as well as addressing the key question of appropriate compensation for victims.’’
He said other institutions, apart from the Catholic church, should be looked at it warranted.
‘‘Consideration should also be given to other institutions of care as well where there have been a pattern of allegations of systematic abuse.’’

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...urch-abbott-20121112-2976e.html#ixzz2YY2Sv5ej

Quigs

Immortal
OMG Quigs you dope.
Well played Surely.

Lol Kev defended the church and said they could sort out the pedos internally.

• Peter Wilson, in Rome

Hmmmmmmmmmm

SO SURELY LETS GET THIS RIGHT.

OMG Quigs you dope.
Well played Surely.

You pull an 2 1/2 year old article out of your arse and try and tell all that Kevvie was against a Royal Commission that was called in late 2012.

AND NOW....

You quote from an article date Nov 2012 that Kevvie supports the Royal Commission

??If either of these independent inquiries conclude that there is evidence of institutional resistance on the part of the Catholic Church or that more resources are needed to deal with these matters, then I believe this would constitute a clear case for a national Royal Commission,?? he said.
??Under any such Royal Commission, there should be an open examination of what has occurred in the past; what further reforms are necessary for the future as well as addressing the key question of appropriate compensation for victims.??
??Consideration should also be given to other institutions of care as well where there have been a pattern of allegations of systematic abuse.??

-------------------------

You are morphing into a bit of a Sloganman yourself there Surely. Youse is talking out of both sides of your mouth as you walk down both sides of the street.

DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE 10% SWING TO LABOR IN QLD

Status
Not open for further replies.