What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O/T: Foran, Rothfield and Hayson

Suitman

Post Whore
I've always bagged Foran but, yea, I've always wondered what the 3 weeks is for? Suspended for what?
And if it is so he can get his life in order then how the hell do the NRL know he will be sweet in exactly 3 weeks?

It's reactionary. Just like Gallop used to be and what he is doing now as head honcho dick of the A-League.
They have to be seen to be doing something to keep the media quiet, even if they're doing nothing of substance at all.
It's pathetic.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
As part of his deal he has to have another psychological assessment before round 3 for the NRL to officially clear him

Noise

Coach
how would the warriors fans feel? He hasn't even stepped foot on the field. The guy is a f**kwit.

strider

Post Whore
His warriors thing was only a 1 year deal ... and they are signing every merkin, so it doesnt surprise me he might not be there beyond this year