What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O/T: Foran, Rothfield and Hayson

Gronk

Staff member
Wrong thread again ! I'm out of form.

Might need a spell in reserves.

Last edited:

Dibs

Bench
So Trump has made his way into the Foran, Hayson & Rothfield thread, I knew he was involved in this shit somehow

:rolleyes: And some Parra fans are still pissed that Foran left !??

At least we can leave all his drama behind us, he's no longer our problem.

i doubt anyone is pissed that he left

more that he filled his pockets with our money then "retired" due to "issues" and now just six months later he is ready to go with another club???

muznik

Juniors
i doubt anyone is pissed that he left

more that he filled his pockets with our money then "retired" due to "issues" and now just six months later he is ready to go with another club???

"Filled his pockets" for last season, I can agree with. However he would have made a lot more $$ by staying with the Eels than leaving. We would be up the proverbial creek without even a sharp stick if he hung around due to the promised (allegedly) dodgy TPA's. (Well that's my understanding any way.)
More salary cap issues + all his associated drama wouldn't be conducive to delivering the long coveted Premiership IMHO. Whatever the circumstances I think we should be breathing a sigh of relief !

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
he got a fkn 150k termination payout plus god knows what else
don't make out he was only paid for the nine games he played if that was the case i'd be happy
The thing is they don't get paid per game, they get paid per season. Even if they're injured and unavailable they still get paid and count against the cap. Foran only needed to turn up at rehab for the rest of the year and he would have gotten every penny. He could have done the same for the next three years if he wanted to.

Dibs

Bench
I thought we were all just different personas of Phantom Bart
Possibly this isn't even an Internet forum but the subconcious of Bart where all his personalities linger until it's there turn to make an appearance in the real world. Has anyone seen that movie split? Maybe it is about all of us