What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. It's on. I'm telling you it's on !!!

Bill Shorten‏Verified account @billshortenmp · 20m20 minutes ago

The Liberals have shut down the Parliament and given up on governing Australia.

My united and stable Labor team are ready to govern. We are 100% focused on delivering a fair go for all Australians.

DlQKUWRV4AA-Ec0.jpg

No more Union Reunion Photo’s please.

By the way if anyone is renting you should be interested to know a vote for Shorten is a vote for a rent hike and an electricity price hike.

If you don’t know why you should follow politics more.

Some people have to find out the hard way about voting the Labor Party in.

Quicksilver

Bench
By the way if anyone is renting you should be interested to know a vote for Shorten is a vote for a rent hike and an electricity price hike.

If you don’t know why you should follow politics more.

Some people have to find out the hard way about voting the Labor Party in.
Absolute garbage.

Eion

First Grade
Our #1 wears the scarf, wears his sharks hat around, has the stickers on his folder in parliament I noticed, goes to games and mentions the sharks in almost every interview.....in an almost weird obsessive way. If he’s not a genuine fan, and I think he has become one over time for what it’s worth, he certainly actively pretends to be and gives a more convincing appearance of a fan than our last pollie number one fan Costello.

Our #1 wears the scarf, wears his sharks hat around, has the stickers on his folder in parliament I noticed, goes to games and mentions the sharks in almost every interview.....in an almost weird obsessive way. If he’s not a genuine fan, and I think he has become one over time for what it’s worth, he certainly actively pretends to be and gives a more convincing appearance of a fan than our last pollie number one fan Costello.
I repeat, where was he when we were down and out?
He wasn’t spruiking about with his Pom poms and talking Sharks then, was he?
You can see whatever you choose to see, but if he was a Labor man that had just hooked onto the ride you’d be talking him down.
Im a neither preferred party person, it makes it easier to see the f-wits from reality.

Quigs

Immortal

Yeah the same bloke that spoke out loud and proud - yeah the local member - remember him getting up and pushing for the go ahead for our survival development applications.

Yeah the same quigs that was shoulder to shoulder with the club during the dank times. I think he followed a club called 'cricketts' because that is all that we heard from The Local Member for Cook.

Yeah it was the same bloke that was standing beside George and the Happy Clappers as they nailed their colours to the mask re the clubs development plans.

Narhhhh faharkkkk him. get the prick Simon. Get him mate he is nothing but a fair weathered two faced quigs of a thing.

Quigs

Immortal
THE SIGNATURES ARE CLOSE TO REACHING THE MAGIC NUMBER

“The @LiberalAus Party is at 37 signatures now, it is inevitable that they will get 43.”

31 of those were Abbott spelling his name incorrectly. ... <---- Not mine but I like it

Eion

First Grade
I repeat, where was he when we were down and out?
He wasn’t spruiking about with his Pom poms and talking Sharks then, was he?
You can see whatever you choose to see, but if he was a Labor man that had just hooked onto the ride you’d be talking him down.
Im a neither preferred party person, it makes it easier to see the f-wits from reality.
I’m just saying I think he has a genuine following for the club now. And believe it or not but I’m not a true blue lib. I was on the Kevin 07 train and was labor at state level until the post Carr corruption. That shambles mostly has turned me swinging towards lib lately.

I actually like albo and would rather him a PM than Dutton. But I am just pointing out the evidence of what I see as genuine fandom.

I’m just saying I think he has a genuine following for the club now. And believe it or not but I’m not a true blue lib. I was on the Kevin 07 train and was labor at state level until the post Carr corruption. That shambles mostly has turned me swinging towards lib lately.

I actually like albo and would rather him a PM than Dutton. But I am just pointing out the evidence of what I see as genuine fandom.
Fair enough mate. My mistake in that regard.
I'm not a fan of Albo, my friends love him but I just see another nerd show pony. That kind of rules me out of liking 99% of any politicians.

Eion

First Grade
Fair enough mate. My mistake in that regard.
I'm not a fan of Albo, my friends love him but I just see another nerd show pony. That kind of rules me out of liking 99% of any politicians.
No worries and I absolutely agree on the dire state of politics on both sides. Joe Hildebrands article sums it up for me
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...a/news-story/2626e417ac7df0fdde4778959e818353
For me a ballot between Dutton and Shorten would lead me to drawing cockandballs on the ballot...again.

Reactions: PJ

Quigs

Immortal
Joe far-can Hildebrands, crikey he is the Buzz of the morning show commentariat.

Quigs

Immortal
Report the fharkers.... (not mine but I like it)

After their walkout from Federal Parliament today, I don’t want to ever hear another word from the Liberals about unlawful industrial action #auspol

p2%20scott%20and%20coal.jpg

Photo above is a cockhead

wibble

Bench
you do realise it replaced a wholesale tax ?

It replaced (unified) dozens of taxes, and we still have plenty of sales taxes.

But it also increased the cost of living. Undoubtedly, at least, for people who were on low incomes at the time.