What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Merry Christmas Heathens .... Tis next season to be jolly

Quigs

Immortal
Okay, so it is getting close to the day the fat bastard in the red and white suit breaks into your house and ends up costing all of us a lot of money.

So let me be the first to wish you all you heathens a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Well not all of youse.... but most of youse.

Stay safe.

a-sharky-xmas.jpg

Bob Scott

Juniors
Okay, so it is getting close to the day the fat bastard in the red and white suit breaks into your house and ends up costing all of us a lot of money.

So let me be the first to wish you all you heathens a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Stay safe.

a-sharky-xmas.jpg
And back at you and yours , hope everyone has a great and safe Xmas and New Year . I'm counting down every day till the season kicks off , haven't been this excited about a new season for many moons , the new signings and coach were my Xmas presents this year , told my wife don't get me anything as i've already got everything i wanted and anything else would just be a let down . Cheers all .

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Stay safe.

a-sharky-xmas.jpg
Geez you’ve gone off early Quigs. Not sure you had another 3 or 4 days in you? Merry Fitzmas to everyone regardless!

Frenzy.

Immortal

Stay safe.

a-sharky-xmas.jpg

I don't know which category I'm in so you can GGF and have a Merry Christmas while you're at it.

Silly old coot

bluefox68

Staff member
On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:

12 Millers flicking
11 Pierces dropping
10 Soro’s charging
9 Ennises clapping
8 Watsons punching
7 Bishops sledging
6 Barbies kicking
5 Valentines!
4 ETs
3 Slu-dges
2 Ratty Rats
And a Peachey at the dead ball!

[Players from the ‘Team of the Half-century’]

bluefox68

Staff member
I’ve already bought myself a Sharks polo and a towel - and 2 Sharks shirts for 2 of my 3 boys…

The other one is a Titans fan - we live about half an hour from the GC…

shadowboxer

First Grade
Merry Xmas - getting in before the big day, so I don’t upset those who think it’s sacrilegious to Xmas day post as it will make baby Jesus cry

Quigs

Immortal
I was speaking to the fat bastard today (santa) and I requested one of these framed pictures. I told him I would use it to cheer me up whenever I get depressed.

He said I have been a good enough boy so he will see what he can do.

I didn't call him what I wanted to call him because he still hasn't got me me bike yet and I don't know where it is.

hunt-01.jpg

DJDL

Bench
I was speaking to the fat bastard today (santa) and I requested one of these framed pictures. I told him I would use it to cheer me up whenever I get depressed.

He said I have been a good enough boy so he will see what he can do.

I didn't call him what I wanted to call him because he still hasn't got me me bike yet and I don't know where it is.

hunt-01.jpg

Did you get your cowboy suit and ping pong set?

Merry Christmas All!! .... Im getting a lot of adds about senile dementia . WHO DOBBED ME IN ? ANY way I still know what day it is !! so hope youse all have a great one!