What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas all ye heathens (2023) !!!! Have a good one.

Quigs

Immortal
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all you Heathens, Declared Idiots, and the one or three practicing Christians / religious folk amongst us.

I would like to especially wish those that are doing it a bit hard and still having ongoing issues, that next season will see you all fit and healthy enough to be back in the run on side. I know we might have to rort the forum salary cap to fit you/us all in but with the right spreadsheets we can achieve anything. If only we had some competent bastards that could compile a decent spreadsheet.

Sorry I digress, returning to point, May you and yours all have a fantastic time and enjoy good company and stay safe.

roboshark

Coach
And the same to you quigs and family. Stay safe and enjoy

And to all the other legends on here please do the same. Merry Christmas (except for Klein)

DJDL

Bench
Right back at ya @Quigs and the rest of you lot.
Santa's already delivered us what we all wanted, so I hope that bodes well for everyone to have a cool yule and a happening New Year.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Merry Christmas to all, have a great day, lucky they don't play on Christmas day, I could not handle being #cronullafied on Christmas day lol
Have a great day all

bluefox68

Staff member
For the first time in about 20 years, I didn’t get a single black, white and blue present…
I might have to buy meself sumthin’…

Quigs

Immortal
Only one more sleep and it's on

134741840_718847655503365_8389135996496034023_n-1024x976.jpg

Merry Christmas ! Hope you all had a great day .
Merry Christmas GIF
and may 2024 bring us all,and our loved ones health and happiness

Quigs

Immortal
Oh well there is always next year, and it is nearly here.

Happy New Year to all

Quigs

Immortal
Arhhh but arn't we not allowed to rekindle our dream from years gone by

Or is it to be in the year 2525, if man is still alive?

That is the question we need to answer.