What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. NRL 360

Eion

First Grade
Sounded like he was crook. And old Kenty has just had a large slice of humble pie is all. He suddenly values due process and the importance of the fundamental right of innocent until proven guilty. Funny how having a serious personal charge leveled against you will do that. Wonder how long it will last before he jumps back into outrageous self righteous declarations, or the new man will stick.

Kenty was the only one of the panel that went close to making out that Lenieu should cop the min sentence (4 weeks) and that Mam was being a woose (my words)! Fancy copping an 8 week suspension for a "word" rather than taking an opponents head off!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah seemed crook last night....was also dribbling on about how the weak clubs were disadvantaged by having to spend 95% of their salary cap which was an absolute crock of shit

Kenty was the only one of the panel that went close to making out that Lenieu should cop the min sentence (4 weeks) and that Mam was being a woose (my words)! Fancy copping an 8 week suspension for a "word" rather than taking an opponents head off!
4 weeks for making a racist comment

4 weeks loading for playing for the Roosters

I don’t see a problem here……

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Just EXTREMELY smug about Queensland’s SOO position - like HE has anything to do with it.

It’s just me - I get riled up about that stuff.

LOL…
He's probably on the payroll to stir the pot. He does it well. Those other morons fall into his traps every time.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
He doesn’t rate the sharks. Said we don’t deserve to be first, but says dolphins are firing. Needs to look at the draw for them too

Frenzy.

Immortal
We have beat the team coming 3rd and the 7th team who everyone is saying can challenge the Panthers. Both down by 18 at times too.

It is way too early to give a shit about this sorta stuff.
Absolutely. It's ironic how so many people hate the press/journos but still hang onto the tripe they spriuk. Which of course means they are listening to them as well LOL

Last edited: