What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. NRL 360

Generalzod

Immortal
God Paul Kent is dumb. Goes off half cocked all the time. Cronulla were under the cap in 2016 despite ‘cheating’ with third party payments and have already been punished by being forced to play under the cap for two seasons. $350k each season, from memory. Yet he went off like the Sharks were $3m over. He is a shallow, loudmouth with limited intellect and is very lucky to be on television.

Good luck this season boys. :thumbsup:
Good luck Avenger I don’t mind the Eels their ok it’s only Ryhno who’s the problem

Quigs

Immortal
Won’t be a sex tape. Penrith have the mortgage on that

Don't know about that. I went and found some of me old fillums. Just one problem.

Cap'n, Uncle Sad, Taip or Carina, have any of youse got one of these in working order?

home-8mm.jpg

Surely

Post Whore
God Paul Kent is dumb. Goes off half cocked all the time. Cronulla were under the cap in 2016 despite ‘cheating’ with third party payments and have already been punished by being forced to play under the cap for two seasons. $350k each season, from memory. Yet he went off like the Sharks were $3m over. He is a shallow, loudmouth with limited intellect and is very lucky to be on television.

Good luck this season boys. :thumbsup:

Did you like his fake numbers example

merkinface: Let’s say the cap was 8 million , the sharks spent 7.5 million, buuuutttt they had third party payments of 300 to 400k they didn’t declare , in my world that’s under the cap.

So he reckons we tried to go over the cap but weren’t competent enough too, dickhead.

Let’s compare this to our opponents 8 million cap plus 2 million tpa

10 mill vs 7.9 mill , yeah it’s a level playing field.

Maccas4177

Juniors
I don’t think it’s their fault really. Thay are told by editors the stance of the place.
Go hard on Cronulla.
Go easy on coal.
Give Tony Abbott space.
General conservative politics.
Look for dirt on Greens and Labour.
Give churches an easy ride.
Make shure everyone knows how great St George are.
Wind and sola power will cost you more.
All students are lazy and just cost taxpayers money.
Lots of pic’s of the Royals.
I could go on but I love Cronulla and one of the reasons is that so many people dislike us.
The other day I had my Sharks training vest on, and a neighbour went past so I waved(as you do) .
“So ,You go for them”!
It’s that responce that makes me put a value on them.
Now I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure that the main sports editor is Dave Riccio who is a massive, massive sharks fan. And from all reports a decent bloke. Have met him several times as we have mutual friends.

Avenger

Immortal
Did you like his fake numbers example

merkinface: Let’s say the cap was 8 million , the sharks spent 7.5 million, buuuutttt they had third party payments of 300 to 400k they didn’t declare , in my world that’s under the cap.

So he reckons we tried to go over the cap but weren’t competent enough too, dickhead.

Let’s compare this to our opponents 8 million cap plus 2 million tpa

10 mill vs 7.9 mill , yeah it’s a level playing field.
I saw. He is so dumb yet opinionated.

taipan

Referee
Don't know about that. I went and found some of me old fillums. Just one problem.

Cap'n, Uncle Sad, Taip or Carina, have any of youse got one of these in working order?

home-8mm.jpg

Sorry to report Quigs, checked the dungeon, no old movie projectors around.
Never recorded our actions in ye days of yore, everything happened so fast.Hence the saying"Was that good for you.?"

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
Maybe you should stay here Avenger. Your getting a better reception here than in the Parra forum
I don’t have a second team. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: They’ll be just guest appearances. Anyway, who are you going to swap Peni Terepo for from your pack? It appears we may dump him. Prior would be nice. Don’t you have to dump someone anyway re Salary Cap ?

I don’t have a second team. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: They’ll be just guest appearances. Anyway, who are you going to swap Peni Terepo for from your pack? It appears we may dump him. Prior would be nice. Don’t you have to dump someone anyway re Salary Cap ?
With Seggy’s contract not getting registered and cap space we had, I don’t think we have to do anything more until pre 30 June. I’d say Ava May take up his deal in UK by then or we offload someone like Feki. It’s thisexsort of dollars I think

txta2

Bench
Anyone got a copy of the twitter clip of Kent at Newtown blind abusing people and spitting on himself??

AJB1102

First Grade
It's great that Kent is so bitter about the Sharks winning the comp. He can bitch and moan all he wants and it will change nothing. Investigation closed. Sharks won. Suck shit kent.

Dumb merkin fired up too late. If he beat the drums during the investigation he probably would have swayed the spineless, reactive NRL.

But the 9 month forensic audit is done now and we're the only side with a bona fide, fair dinkum, ridgy didge premiership.

bluefox68

Staff member
The discussion tonight on this show re expansion, Ikin laying boot straight into the sharks

Why do teams like Manly, Dragons, Parra, etc... NEVER get mentioned as relocation candidates?

One thing is for sure, Queenslanders will NOT back a relocated Sydney team...

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Who f**king cares what Ikin thinks? Just win games. All of the talk stops when we break Ponga and co in half in a few days.

Latest posts