What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Our No1 Supporter will soon walk the plank.

Quigs

Immortal
Gee whiz our No1 Supporter is finding himself in some pretty deep shit and sinking by the minute. Even some in his own side are calling for him to resign his post.

If he gets the okay from all the former Ministries that he had himself sworn in as the Minister he will probably advise himself to exit stage right. The Lib dogs are barking.

I hope the Fitzy crew has someone in mind to become our new No1.

Eion

First Grade
FMD. Bloke puts in place process so that decisions can be made if the shit hits the fan during pandemic. It doesn’t….he doesn’t. Let’s carry on like f**kwits pretending it’s a Castro coup.

Marchad

Juniors
Was it unconstitutional?
Did he give himself a pay rise by doing this?
If the answer is no move on, and what is Albo and the labor party distracting the Australian populace from.

Quigs

Immortal
being_scotts_ministers.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
I love all things Qantas, especially with Mr Potato Head Spud Dutton leading the counter attack. It's going to be a fun six years at least in here, listening to all the squealing and whinging and such.

Here's to a bright future.

Everything is going up at the moment accept Colonel Klink's popularity.

Still waiting for all his solutions to costs of living........

It might be time to visit another leader from overseas.

Not many left he hasn't met.

Maybe a visit to the Middle East to discuss Climate Change, equality for Women & Gay Rights?

Quigs

Immortal
Oh dear DS, are you waving or drowning?

Six more years ( at least )..... wonderful.

Quigs

Immortal
I'm in it for the long run. ICAC meself thinking bout it. At least Six long years munching on popcorn and laughing.

Batter up. Whose up next?

Generalzod

Immortal
Yep he can take over V’landys, Annesley job in secret off course…lol

Last edited: