What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Re the Plane.

Quigs

Immortal
It's alright, everythang is under control.

Ive dug up the old owen stanley I had buried in the backyard which I was gonna use on the Indos when they attacked.

But now the Lying Friar has declared war on Russia I am focussed on the new enemy.

f**k that Little Rodent Howard trying to steal my rifles...

I'm calling Operation Quigs takes down Stalingrad.

Surely

Post Whore
They should settle it in the ring, although I'm thinking Putin's KGB background may give him the edge.

If we still had Kev he could have bored him to death

Quigs

Immortal
Well the Lying Friar has a bit of form.

He dropped that fat bloated Karmichael Sloppy Joe and he has punched a couple of holes in the Uni Walls.

But then again you could be right, Vlads got black belts and has wrassled kodiac bears.

Quigs

Immortal
Thank the Gods that our Lying Friar was able to tell us that he found the other missing plane before this unfortunatel incident happened.

husky65

Juniors
Thank the Gods that our Lying Friar was able to tell us that he found the other missing plane before this unfortunatel incident happened.

Actually, he said that he was very confident that sounds heard were from MH370s black boxes, not that it had been found. you aren't good with facts are you Quigs?

Still, keep trying to score points off of dead bodies, it makes you look so classy.

Quigs

Immortal
Actually, he said that he was very confident that sounds heard were from MH370s black boxes, not that it had been found. you aren't good with facts are you Quigs?

Still, keep trying to score points off of dead bodies, it makes you look so classy.

He said he would find the plane Husky my old friend. He has a good habit of jumping the gun does our Lying Friar.

Did you happen to hear the good General Hustons immediate presser comments right after the imbecile had made his comments.

Quigs

Immortal
Jacqui wants a well hung stud DJ.

Not a umming and arhhhhing fartwit whose has had his head stuck that far up Murdochs arse.

We need to commence "Operation extract Tones Head" asap. Maybe we could get a General to oversee the operations and conscript a few Divisions from the Green Army.

Quigs

Immortal
Abbott: Separatists are destroying evidence!
Press: But Ukraine is bombing the area.
Abbott: Its their right to do that. #auspol #nutshell

husky65

Juniors
He said he would find the plane Husky my old friend. He has a good habit of jumping the gun does our Lying Friar.

Did you happen to hear the good General Hustons immediate presser comments right after the imbecile had made his comments.

Bullshit, Abbott did not say that.

It would probably help if you were not a liar.

"We have very much narrowed down the search area and we are very confident the signals are from the black box," Mr Abbott said during his visit to China yesterday.

"We are confident that we know the position of the black box flight recorder to within some kilometres, but confidence in the approximate position of the black box is not the same as recovering wreckage from almost four-and-a-half kilometres beneath the sea."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-...-detected-coming-from-mh370-black-box/5384164

Keep in mind that you are the idiot who said regarding MH370s last known location - "I am pretty sure there is a fair bit of disputing going on over island ownership up around the vietnamese coast" - it was 400kms from any disputed area.

So it turns out that people who don't do SAR for a living make mistakes.

Still, good to see you are keeping it classy, trying to score political points with dead bodies.

Given that you routinely make up what passes for your facts in these matters I see no point continuing.

Quigs

Immortal
Bullshit, Abbott did not say that.

It would probably help if you were not a liar.

"We have very much narrowed down the search area and we are very confident the signals are from the black box," Mr Abbott said during his visit to China yesterday.

"We are confident that we know the position of the black box flight recorder to within some kilometres, but confidence in the approximate position of the black box is not the same as recovering wreckage from almost four-and-a-half kilometres beneath the sea."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-...-detected-coming-from-mh370-black-box/5384164

Keep in mind that you are the idiot who said regarding MH370s last known location - "I am pretty sure there is a fair bit of disputing going on over island ownership up around the vietnamese coast" - it was 400kms from any disputed area.

So it turns out that people who don't do SAR for a living make mistakes.

Still, good to see you are keeping it classy, trying to score political points with dead bodies.

Given that you routinely make up what passes for your facts in these matters I see no point continuing.

You farkwit.... do you think that they are the only times that the idiot got up and spoke about the plane.

You are quoting from remarks the trackhead made in China. Do you know how many times he fronted the press in Australia.

What we need him to get up and announce a big new Operational Matter. It can be :Operation Stop Husky Pulling His Dicks.

Quigs

Immortal
Stop poking the hornets nest husky quigs will break his keyboard

I have a mate in the know.... he gets me cheap ones from China.

Huskys alright. Every good circus has got to have clowns and every village should have an idiot.

Come on down Husky.

Next minute you'll be telling us that they stopped the boats.

Latest posts