What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Would this be in breach of the Salary Cap?

Quigs

Immortal
Just heard on the ABC News 24 TV that a bloke, I think his name is Michael Trout is about to sign a 10 year deal in the Yank Baseball for $600 million dollars. SIX HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS !!!!! That is insane.

Yanks.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Just heard on the ABC News 24 TV that a bloke, I think his name is Michael Trout is about to sign a 10 year deal in the Yank Baseball for $600 million dollars. SIX HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS !!!!! That is insane.

Yanks.

Roosters and Broncos could squeeze that in their salary cap after signing Lewis Hamilton, Lionel Messi and LeBron James

sharkman73

Juniors

Yanks.

Sounds a bit fishy.

SadShark

Bench
Ask them Labour Party genius’s about numbers.

They’ll be in breach of our personal salary caps once they get in government.

$3-billion for NSW TAFE aye? Sign me up to that contract.

What are numbers, financial matters & expenditure gotta do with running the country anyway?

Me dad, me dad’s dad, me dad’s dad’s dad, me dad’s dad’s dad’s dad all voted for Labour so I sure as hell am.

Makes perfect sense.

Quigs

Immortal
Ask them Labour Party genius’s about numbers.

They’ll be in breach of our personal salary caps once they get in government.

$3-billion for NSW TAFE aye? Sign me up to that contract.

What are numbers, financial matters & expenditure gotta do with running the country anyway?

Me dad, me dad’s dad, me dad’s dad’s dad, me dad’s dad’s dad’s dad all voted for Labour so I sure as hell am.

Makes perfect sense.
The Great man Gough got the sewerage through the shire and now it is just clogged up with Tory shit.

snout

First Grade

Yanks.
Can he play halfback?