What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O'Connor anyone?

GoatShark

Juniors
He has said he would like to give league a go at some stage and it looks like the Brumbies don't want him, Rebels released him, Force hate his guts, and Reds have plenty of quality backs, Waratahs or.....?

Don Tweddle

Juniors
His asking price would probably rule him out. Plus I can't think of the last player who has moved from Union to league at his age and been any good, apart from players who started off in league.

fizman

Bench
I am told that the Channel 9 Broncos would be his most likely destination if he decides to play Rugby League.

Surely

Post Whore
We can get him to perform Justin beiber covers at the club after the games to bring in the young punters.

mangoman89

Juniors
I might be in the minority here, but I'd love him for anything around or under the 500-600k mark. O'Connor/Feki/Gordon/Beau would form the basis of our best backline since the Rogers/ET/Peach days.