What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

off contract players in 07

I am sorry, I can't. Anyone else. Oh wait a sec.

Cannings, Arron
Cayless, Nathan
Green, Blake
Grothe, Eric
INU, Krisan
Reddy, Joel
Riddell, Mark - Recently Resigned again I believe
Smith, Tim
Tsoulos, Justin
Wagon, Daniel

Mateo, Feleti
Oake, Brendan
Williams, David
Keating, Kris
Keating, Matt
Maloney, James
Paulo, Junior

This information is about 6 months old.

caylo

Bench
yep i thought he had an option, but in his favour, so realy only signed till 2007, also cannings resigned last year for only 1 year? is that correct. Id be trying to keep them all bar wagon. get inu, mateo, keating, green, all sign asap

caylo

Bench
MarkInTheStands said:
Sorry I ment the Option is for 09 and the option would be the clubs.
oh k, i though it was to 2007 and option for 2008, with the option in his favour similar to Morrision. I guess we will wait and see what transpires... id hate to loss him either way

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
Can i ask, why everytime someone puts "INU, Krisan" his last name is in capitals? is it short for something else or does he like having his last name in captials....anyone know?

Angry_eel

First Grade
Prodigal Eel said:
Can i ask, why everytime someone puts "INU, Krisan" his last name is in capitals? is it short for something else or does he like having his last name in captials....anyone know?
We just like to scream it out.

"INUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" :lol:

Prodigal Eel said:

I just copied it from the information I have.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
for some reason Jake the Snake and I decided to always write INU i think... i cannot for the life of me remember WHY we decided to, i just remember talking about it with him!

Nikki

Coach
This may be a silly, or unanswerable question. What is gunna happen to the "Prems" boys contracts for next year?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Nikki said:
This may be a silly, or unanswerable question. What is gunna happen to the "Prems" boys contracts for next year?

no different to this year except for the fact that our over supply of over age players could be playing for 1 of 4 JB Cup teams...that's yet to be decided.

Stagger eel

Staff member
btw, I believe T has a clause in his favour that means he can either stay for a further year, negotiate a new contract or look else where.

Latest posts