What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off Contract Players

billy2

Juniors
Those NSW cup tries, are they long range ones with him stepping and fending players off at will like the ones in the vid or are they close in finishers with good lead up work by the centre inside of him?

Genuine question because I havnt seen much of his NSW cup form until this year thanks to the videos on the NSWRL website. If he has been scoring the same type of tries in NSW cup then he def deserves another go in FG if one of our wingers goes down or is on rep duty.
A lot of his NSW cup tries have come frm his amazing combination with Simon Williams - Simon would make space for him and Kev only needed a half gap and he was away. His tres were all sorts from length of the field weaving runs to falling over the line, but having a quality centre inside him didn't hurt.
Last year they split up Simon and Kevin in most games, usually giving Simon a rookie winger to look after and pairing Kevin with Likiliki. Kev still scored, but not as many as the previous year.
I only remember Kev playing fullback once last year, and he scored two really good tries right up the middle of the ground.

Yosh

Coach
He is small though... I reckon if he kepps playing well he'll get a run at fullback when Boyd plays origin.

Latest posts