What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off Season 2024/25

Blair

Coach
need 107 to win first test in India.

Weather and Bumrah permitting. I hope we just come out swinging. Conway can finish it early if he goes for it and stays in.

I'm scarred by my 1980s team. They'd push and prod (Wright and Edgar, I'm looking at you) and it'd be torture chasing a small total. Hadlee and Cairns were sometimes called on early in order to finish it.

I love and hate the Black Caps.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
WTF? Lots of whiteys from the NRL get a slap on the wrist. F-ing Lodge still has a career after his hijinks.

Shitty post from a usually good poster.
It’s about the blokes actions mate, he had plenty to say afterwards about the Spencer incident and fair enough, imo he dragged it on longer than he needed too, and it come out that he has plenty of crap to say out on the field too that isn’t too complimentary to others. Just a couple of weeks ago he was in strife in Bali too

Aplolgies if you’ve taken offence, my thoughts on Lodge and other braindead ‘whitey’ idiots like him are fairly well known, not just Ezra, GI, Latrell and co

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
But why could JAC not do same, aside from being liberal with the truth

Guess Ezra can say he has PTSD from Spencer saying mean things to him - Broncos seem to have some problems with dickheads atm though
JAC tried the act dumb and lie defence, Gus saw straight through him in the end. He may have played his during his covid indiscretion as well

Latest posts