What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off Season 2024/25

JJ

Immortal
I personally wouldn’t take a swap. I don’t don’t think JAC is a bad dude or anything but it’d be a huge risk for us to sign a Koori lad with a big network in NSW like him- very high chance of him getting homesick and bailing. Just not a good fit for us.
I get that and agree, doubtful he'd be interested anyway - but he'll be good for someone, I imagine... I would be looking to offload DWZ though

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I get that and agree, doubtful he'd be interested anyway - but he'll be good for someone, I imagine... I would be looking to offload DWZ though
Dallin has one year to go, not too worried about offloading him. Any chance he could learn to defend at 29 years old? He's good on one side of the ball, just hopeless on D

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

This is Adam Blair, who is a pathways/SG Ball coach at the Warriors, and he says this about a new recruit:

Blair said: “I don't think Fish [Fisher Harris] wins another premiership or another grand final ring. But honestly, that's hard to say because, you know, I want the Warriors to go all the way to the end.”

And this:

“There is hope for the Warriors in 2027."

I can't even get my head around it.

JJ

Immortal

This is Adam Blair, who is a pathways/SG Ball coach at the Warriors, and he says this about a new recruit:

Blair said: “I don't think Fish [Fisher Harris] wins another premiership or another grand final ring. But honestly, that's hard to say because, you know, I want the Warriors to go all the way to the end.”

And this:

“There is hope for the Warriors in 2027."

I can't even get my head around it.
Hot Shots Idiot GIF

Latest posts