What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off-season boredom

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
How is everyone taking the off-season?
Has anyone been bored to tears yet?

I hope your all cricket fans, cos that's all the interesting TV that is on at the moment.

Special K

Coach
I'm into the NBA and UFC also so the off season isn't so bad for me considering how painful the actual seasons have been lately.

Try and watch the NFL, and I like it, but it goes on longer than a fumbleball game. The trick is to record it and FF through all the timeouts and hoopla, but it requires concentration and some pretty nifty remote work.

yeah im in 3 nfl fantasy leagues and am following the inept chargers. seriously they put some of our errors to shame.

also got spurs in the champos to watch.

3-1 vs inter. suck on it

carcharias

Immortal
I've heard of cricket...dunno what the fug the rest of you are on about though.

my off season will be a mix of wiping a baby's arse and saving money.

I ( my friends ) have been given the ultimate gold pass for a surf trip to indo next year.

also....I might get a dog .

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I've heard of cricket...dunno what the fug the rest of you are on about though.

my off season will be a mix of wiping a baby's arse and saving money.

I ( my friends ) have been given the ultimate gold pass for a surf trip to indo next year.

also....I might get a dog .

If you don't mind an older dog I heard there's one down in Canberra looking for a good home.

Has a bit of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder though

from the town that banned fireworks because too many pussies whinged about their poor widdle dogs ........

comes joel.

we just love our animals down here

Surely

Post Whore
Nah spring carnivals been in full swing, haven't even watched what's on ATM world cup ?

carinashark

First Grade
Love the NFL , its taken a few years to get the hang of the rules tho. Steelers and Cardinals , I dont know why tho .

gUt

Coach
Sharkies fans must feel the boredom of a long off-season more than most seeing as it starts around week 8.

carcharias

Immortal
Love the NFL , its taken a few years to get the hang of the rules tho. Steelers and Cardinals , I dont know why tho .

I was in the Cayman Island years ago.
Sitting at the pool bar of this joint .

The superbowl was on .
a kiwi bloke I knew and I sat next to a yank who explained the entire game to us.

....and I must admit to enjoying it once I knew the rules.

Got blind drunk on rum runners.... argggg Cpt Morgain ya landlubbers.

Then this yank dude's mum and dad show up and crack the sh*ts because he was drinking.
He was 20 , legal in the Caymans but no in the US.
...anyway my Kiwi mate decided to flop his dick out just to compound the issue.

funny arvo.

IPAlarms

Juniors
I'm hating every minute of the off season. I can't get NFL on the box and I would rather watch paint dry than watch cricket :(

Quigs

Immortal
I'm going back to the trains soon.

I have not touched Q-rail for months now... and a farkin rodent ate me hills.

It looks worse then when Mothra attacked Tokyo Tower.

It will make me a stronger person.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts