What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off-season training

Card Shark

Immortal
Boys were back in training on Sunday.

Photos on sharks.com.au showed Gal having a run, although I don't think he was to start formal training until next week, so he said at the Big Bash the other night.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Good to see Todd in full swing pre-season.....remembering he had his achillies surgery/recovery pre 2013. Despite ongoing shadow regarding Arseada looks like interviews are well and truly done for now so boys will be able to concentrate solely on footy for a while.

chewsta

First Grade
I think i saw leutele in full flight and mid air in those pics too. So i guess thats a good sign for all the leutele fans.

Card Shark

Immortal
I've forgotten what he looks like Chewie tbh.

Had high hopes for him last year - hope he can deliver. f**k we need a quality centre bad!!!

carcharias

Immortal
Members only training sesh tomorrow
BBQ meet the players and shit.
Just take your receipt for 2014 membership to get in
4 in the arvo I think

ghoti

Bench
He's pretty up in down. I thought the last couple of years there were a handful of performances that would cement him as a first grader, but there were so many completely dud performances underneath those. If he can get his awareness together, he's quick and strong enough to do the job. Out of him and Mills I'm glad we retained Stapo, but Feki is a long way ahead.

I hope we try Gardner on the wing in trials too...probably a bit small, but he's such a wasted asset in reserves.

carcharias

Immortal
I reckon he has had more very good games than very bad games.
Lots and lots of average games .

He is in the wrong position I think.
I don't know what position he should be ...but he looks like a hooker playing winger that can run really damn quick.

carcharias

Immortal
is the dude in black that ref?

00093136-Photo.jpg

chewsta

First Grade
I remember Stapo playing one or two games in the centres for us back when he first broke into first grade and he played pretty good in that position. He was also a lot smaller back then too.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Stapo is every inch a first grader. Stapos problem has been injury. In fact, there are many guys in first grade now who given the same severity of injuries as Stapo, would be on the couch.
To go through what he has & be as committed to to rehabilitation & still be the fastest at our club, is testament to the guys will power. Injuries knock the self belief right out of you.

ghoti

Bench
He's playing with little to no cartilage in both knees right? Pretty amazing feat. He's not very elusive, perhaps his agility is effected by those injuries.

He's a good back-up option regardless.

Latest posts