What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off-season training

The Popper

Bench
I'm not one for training sessions. Often the pretty boys make the sluggers look pedestrian. Hated night sessions too.....pulled and tore my calves a few times last century.
I liked Prior when he was with Saints. Some of my mates, incl. Saints ones didn't, but I think he'll be an asset for us.

Quigs

Immortal
good hair.
00093356-Photo.jpg

When did we sign Ricky Nelson?

chewsta

First Grade
Seriously though, why the f**k is that singlet orange?
Has it been photoshopped or what?

Special K

Coach
They usually have diff colours for injured players/combinations. I've seen that in pink and green I think

Facts Only

Juniors
Stapo is every inch a first grader. Stapos problem has been injury. In fact, there are many guys in first grade now who given the same severity of injuries as Stapo, would be on the couch.
To go through what he has & be as committed to to rehabilitation & still be the fastest at our club, is testament to the guys will power. Injuries knock the self belief right out of you.

Mateyyyy - I know we're friends - but you can't go around saying that type of thing.

Stapo is every inch a first grader.

He would NOT get a run in any other team in the NRL - otherwise he would have been poached already.
His next contract will be in Super League with Pom.

Honest player - NO DOUBT IN THE WORLD - but not a first graders a-hole.

And you think Beau is the weak link - pfffftt - seriously Reefy enough shite please.

bluey

Bench
I agree with the reefster there ,Injuries do slow any progression in a massive way more than most think

cb4

First Grade
They usually have diff colours for injured players/combinations. I've seen that in pink and green I think

Correct. We have had Green, Pink, Yellow Orange and Purple training singlets. They aren't on sale to the public which is a shame.

cb4

First Grade
Mateyyyy - I know we're friends - but you can't go around saying that type of thing.

He would NOT get a run in any other team in the NRL - otherwise he would have been poached already.
His next contract will be in Super League with Pom.

Honest player - NO DOUBT IN THE WORLD - but not a first graders a-hole.

And you think Beau is the weak link - pfffftt - seriously Reefy enough shite please.

This.

Inferno

Coach
Correct. We have had Green, Pink, Yellow Orange and Purple training singlets. They aren't on sale to the public which is a shame.

I'm a big fan of the diagonally stripped blue, black and grey ties that players and staff wear, but when I enquired I was told they were also not for sale...

Vin Fizz

Bench
I'm a big fan of the diagonally stripped blue, black and grey ties that players and staff wear, but when I enquired I was told they were also not for sale...

They had a one time only offer for them in 2011 I think. Members could get them then and haven't been able to since. Wore mine to a work interstate meeting last year and got fuggin satay sauce splatted on it from one of those vego roll type health fugery thingys. Shat me deluxe.

Last edited:

cb4

First Grade
They had a one time only offer for them in 2011 I think. Members could get them then and haven't been able to since. Wore mine to a work interstate meeting last year and got fuggin satay sauce splatted on it from one of those vego roll type health fugery thingys. Shat me deluxe.

The members ties were alot different to the staff/players ties.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal

Tell me , is Simon Dwyer every inch a first grader? If yes, why hasnt he been poached?

Latest posts