What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official 2014 Draft Day(s) thread

Dogs Of War

Coach
I assume the Browns are hoping they can grab a QB in the next round. In the division they are in, defense is king so it makes sense in a way, but there defense wasn't that bad, offense on the other hand.

Big Mick

Referee
Mayock is shit at pretending not to know.

Fabiano, Laconfora, Glazer all tweeted the pick like 3 minutes ago.

shiznit

Coach
I assume the Browns are hoping they can grab a QB in the next round. In the division they are in, defense is king so it makes sense in a way, but there defense wasn't that bad, offense on the other hand.
They pick again late in the first with the pick they got in the Richardson trade to the Colts...

You would think with the way this draft is panning out there will be some good QBs still on the board.

Teddy Bridgewater is gonna be a STEAL..

Big Mick

Referee

Browns still have pick 26 mate.

Think there will be one there.

Big Mick

Referee
Mike Silver who is in Rams Draft room:

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver 37s
Without revealing too much... These picks are playing out favorably for the Rams, sitting at 13 and eyeballing a handful of players...

More good news for the Rams. They will have at least one player they reaalllly like on the board at 13...

shiznit

Coach
Jezzz... Barr is great... But this early??

If the Titans don't Manziel... He's gonna freefall....

Big Mick

Referee
I like the Barr pick.

I think Zimmer will make him a star but think 2014 will be too soon for him to be a star.

Big Mick

Referee
Great pick for Lions but you'd think they went defense.

Ebron will be a stud...

Suddenly Pettigrew just shat his pants a little bit.

Latest posts