What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official 2014 Draft Day(s) thread

gronkathon

First Grade
Think it is a reach for Ebron.

But given the lack of true TE quality it makes sense I guess.

Still shocked on the Bills trading up

Dogs Of War

Coach
I like the Barr pick.

I think Zimmer will make him a star but think 2014 will be too soon for him to be a star.

If you have watched Mike Zimmer with the Bengals, he won't rush anyone in for the first year. He will give them a few plays etc, but he wants them to play at a level they Zimmer has no choice but to pick them rather than handing anyone a spot. Worked well at the Bengals.

gronkathon

First Grade
BnJ1iEGIIAEGqHX.jpg

Mhartew

Juniors
I like the Ebron pick.

Love seeing the ultimate troll Skip Bayless spew venom over every team who's not picking Manziel. Saying they'll regret it etc. Hahaha, it's great.

shiznit

Coach
So if the a Titans don't get a Manziel....

He's gonna be looking at the Browns at 26 won't he??

Big Mick

Referee
Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen 2m
We know nothing about the picks out here. Nothing. Never do. Ever. RT @athorpey: Mayock is clearly spoiling picks. Stop him, @richeisen.

Tom155

Coach
Think it is a reach for Ebron.

But given the lack of true TE quality it makes sense I guess.

Still shocked on the Bills trading up

cant agree here top-10 talent imo add that to CJ & Tate among others lions O looking very good.

Stafford has no excuses now not to perform

Big Mick

Referee
If you have watched Mike Zimmer with the Bengals, he won't rush anyone in for the first year. He will give them a few plays etc, but he wants them to play at a level they Zimmer has no choice but to pick them rather than handing anyone a spot. Worked well at the Bengals.

That's what I mean mate.

Think he'll have a Bruce Irvin style package year one before being a starter in 2015.

Big Mick

Referee
Interesting that Titans went Taylor Lewan.

I thought they had a pretty stable O-Line.

They've gone Levitre for LG in FA last year, Warmack for RG in 1st round last year, Lewan this year as 1st and just got Michael Oher in FA.

So
LT - Lewan
LG - Levitre
C - ?? Sorry I forgot
RG - Warmack
RT - Roos/Oher

Damn...that's a good O-Line man...whoever the running back is at Titans...I'm drafting high in Fantasy.

Picking 2 years of Offensive Lineman means you had pretty good confidence in your QB....lets see what they do in Round 2.

What does this mean for Michael Roos now? trade bait?

Last edited:

Latest posts