What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

choc_soldier

Coach
Getting 10 red lights in a row in peak hour

John Howard

Roosters

Clients at work who expect me to do an assessment of their development application within 2 weeks - when I have another 35 to do that are more important.

Nickelback

Ron Jeremy

Coach
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Great thread FI, as ususal.

I hate..........

- fat people
- Anyone that smells worse then me
- Bankstown
- Punchbowl
- Surrounding areas
- The Ramones
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- Other star signs apart from aries & maybe Librans
- Ghost posters
- AB's
- Canterbury Bulldogs
- People don't can't shut their bloody mouths when eating
- Shazzas

etc...

choc_soldier

Coach
Oh yeah, this too..

logo.gif

The Vern

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
bad drivers. especially merkins who dont check their blind spots and almost take you out everytime they change lanes and then theres merkins who dont quite see the point of using turn signals.
A women a Uni today hit my car mirror cause she wasnt watching where she was going. I was in one lane going past her and she was in the lane to my right (right hand trun only lane). The road curves to the right a bit and instead of following her lane she driffed across and i only avioded her hitting my car by slamming on my brakes. Her mirror hit my and fortunatley that was the only contact. Not the first time i've had problems there some guy went staright in the right hand turn only lane and almost ran into me.

MILLWALL

Juniors
i hate when people do the wooo when they clap its so annoying
latham
john kerry
teeny boppers
rap
rnb
techno
people that wear there pants below there knees
mike moore
boy bands
the guy off letterman paul shafer I CANT LOOK AT THE TV WHEN HES ON I CANT STAND HIM
gould
dykes
gays
aussie idol
james matheson biggest jerk ever

lolesi

First Grade
Jimbo said:
lolesi said:
People who drive up ya ass when you are already going pretty f***en quick
People asking the same question over and over again
People talking when all you want is quiet.
England.

I hate people with really hot cousins who won't give out their phone numbers...

Keep the hate! brother!

Knightmare

Coach
I hate:
* Try-hards driving crappy 4 cylinder cars with huge exhausts on the back and rap music blasting from their stereos, do they seriously think they are going to pull chicks?
* The Americanisation of our culture and language. Australia has enough of its' own problems, we don't want to become totally f**ked up like Uncle Sam!
* Bandwagoner Roosters fans
* Jason Akermanis
* Chris Walker
* Michael Schumacher
* How if I'm getting a train that goes to Newcastle and is stopping at all the stations between here and there, the voice goes 'The train on PLatform number 4 goes to Newcastle. First stop Berowra, then all stations to Woy Woy, then all stations to Gosford, then all stations to Wyong, then all stations to Broadmeadow and then, all stations to Newcastle.' Seriously, why not just say 'Fisrst stop Woy Woy then all stations to Newcastle?' When I go out, do you think I say "I'm driving past McDonald's. then past Central Coast Stadium, then past Iguana Joe's, then past Erina Fair and then to Terrigal." ??? NO! I just tell people where I'm going to end up! There are plenty of other things about CityRail that piss me off, but this is just one of them! :evil:

Risa

Bench
I hate:

- Cityrail trains - they're ALWAYS late. Stupid idiots
- People who like to eat chips/chocolates on the train, the crumbling of the packets pisses me off severely!
- Skinny people always complaining their fat.
- Early mornings..yuck!
- People who go on and on about themselves
- People who don't like to listen!
- Fat people on trains

Eels Dude

Coach
When you decide to be nice and hold a door open for someone, only for them to neither thank you nor aknowledge it.

People who wait in line to get to the counter at shops and THEN decide to spend half an hour fumbling to find the correct change.

Not being rascist, but people who talk loudly in asian languages in public, eg. on the bus, really pisses me off.

lolesi

First Grade
Eels Dude said:
When you decide to be nice and hold a door open for someone, only for them to neither thank you nor aknowledge it.

Shit yes!!
And people who dont say thank you when your driving and they let you in!
Grr that gets me angry!

Forum Idiot

Bench
lolesi said:
Eels Dude said:

sh*t yes!!
And people who dont say thank you when your driving and they let you in!
Grr that gets me angry!
i hate that too! whenever someone lets me in i smile and wave. if someone doesnt acknowledge my good deed i feel like changing lanes, getting beside them and runing them off the road!
SUVs annoy me too! their lights are a foot higher than any other car so when theyre behind you of a night time they blind you even without their high beams on.

That Guy

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
Eels Dude said:
Not being rascist, but people who talk loudly in asian languages in public, eg. on the bus, really pisses me off.
dont get me started on that.

Word.

I wish it was legal to beat the shit out of them and not get done for assault.

Alba

Coach
Forum Idiot said:
Eels Dude said:
dont get me started on that.

:evil: me too ... i swear but its like only really Chinese people cause ive noticed Japanese ppl dont do it

ThrashViking

Juniors
I hate the fact that I work long hours so that useless pussies with no ambition can around on the dole; obligation-free. Moreso, I hate the pussies that support the political systems that nurture said useless pussies.

Also crusty punks, the smell of Subway outlets, hippies, people who think outlawing the consumption of meat won't utterly devastate the world, the Wairarapa, people who say I cant laugh at the 'special' olympics, jews, christians, muslims, stupid who pull up to a T-junction in the middle of the lane then suddenly decide to turn left.......come to think of it I hate more stuff than could practically be put in a thread post.

Go yourselves.

Booyah

Bench
I hate old people on public transport when I'm in a rush. I swear they deliberately take their time getting off the bus and strolling down that aisle.

It's the same story when they get on. They babble mindlessly to the Driver about the price then fish for change, then again, the sloth-like movement to find an unoccupied seat.

Not always their fault I know! - BUT I HATE IT ANYWAY.

Latest posts