What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Booyah

Bench
Not being rascist, but people who talk loudly in asian languages in public, eg. on the bus, really pisses me off.

Me too. It's not racism either.

I think it's pretty rude to stand there and scream loudly at the person next to you, in any language.

Raider_69

Post Whore
the way i figure it, you live in this country you learn to speak and use our language, weather your asian, russian, indian or whatever

Johns Magic

Referee
Raider_69 said:
the way i figure it, you live in this country you learn to speak and use our f***ing language, be it asian, russian, indian or whatever

Couldn't agree more.

Be an Aussie or GO HOME

*Sandy*

First Grade
Eels Dude said:
People who wait in line to get to the counter at shops and THEN decide to spend half an hour fumbling to find the correct change.

:shock: That's me! Yeah I know, I always chastise myself too and think why didnt i get the change ready! :D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
i Hate fat people who seat alot, god they stink!

I hate when your on the bus or train and someone wants to have a conversation........god i hate that!, can't they just shit up :lol:

KnightSmurf

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
Dumbasss dole bludgers doing tough laps in their crappy 15 year old falcon with brand new mags and they think they are totally cool :?

:lol: They haven't stopped doing this for the past 7 years they've had their licence CH. I can't see them stopping any time soon either.

-People who drive at 40kms in an 80km traffic-work zone all because they see a workman in the ditch beside the road.

- The cops who don't book those for going too slow .. yet justify booking you for going 5km over the limit :evil:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Breadcrumbs in the margarine

People who are living with you who are only capable of dirtying things and not cleaning them.

That music Telstra play when they put you on hold. They know you're going to be on hold for half an hour, the least they can do is play some decent music!

Being put on hold by Telstra

My mobile phone battery

Helgas bread

Men who physically attack women, Paedophiles, Rapists, people who attack the elderly - go and die somewhere you scum!

Ticket inspectors on trains

Those seats on the trains from Newcastle to Sydney. Not only is it impossible to get comfortable in them, its more impossible to sleep on them.

Loud people on public transport. The person you're talking to is sitting right beside you, why must you yell at them as though they are in another country? Speak like a human not like a foghorn!

Those irritating teenagers who constantly walk back and forth up the aisle of the train. FIND YOUR SEAT AND SIT YOUR ARSE IN IT! It's a train, not a pavement.

owing money to my parents.

budz

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
the way i figure it, you live in this country you learn to speak and use our f***ing language, weather your asian, russian, indian or whatever
Well maybe they either havent been in australia to learn the language or they would rather speak in another language so fools like you dont listen in to what they are talking about.
And on the topic of learning the language if you live in the country, i think half of the people on this forum wouldnt be allowed to stay here because only a minority of people here actually know how to use english properly. I mean even in your great sentence you are using the word weather instead of whether. And to add to that you have used your instead of you're. So either learn english properly or go home to a different country as Johns Magic put it nicely. Maybe you can go to russia and actually learn russian properly!

budz

Juniors
That Guy said:
Forum Idiot said:
Eels Dude said:
Not being rascist, but people who talk loudly in asian languages in public, eg. on the bus, really pisses me off.
dont get me started on that.

Word.

I wish it was legal to beat the sh*t out of them and not get done for assault.
For you guys is it the fact that they talk loudly or that they are talking in a language you cant understand? Are people so pissed off they cant eavesdrop on other peoples conversations?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I must say Raider, your comment about other cultures not adopting our language is not only shallow, but irrational as well. This is not a segregational country, its all about accepting and encouranging other cultures.

It is up to us Australians to accept these new cultures and embrace them. Telling them to adopt to our way of living is something that hasn't happened for almost 50 years now.

I put it to you Raider, if you were going to China or Italy or France, would you adopt their language and cultures? Or would you simply and narrow mindedly say that everyone should speak english so as to accommodate you?

Forum Idiot

Bench
i just thought of something else that pisses me off: people from another country who decide to say "gday" and "mate" at every avaliable opportunity. do they think that by saying these words they will automatically become a aussie? do they know that they sound completely ridiculous when they do it?
there was this aisan at my work a while ago that said it all the time, i wanted to rip his throat out. it sounded like this " ay may". deadshit.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I hate when people sniffle
I hate when people talk on their mobile phone and drive at the same time.
I hate previews that last too long before the real movie starts.
I hate waiting in line when you have only 3 items and the person infront of you has half the store....and they don't just let you go in front of them.

Latest posts